Chapter 4: The Beast Tamer

Your pov

A whole 14 hours,we still couldn't find this Ken. Damn it, how hard is he need to find...

Poor my feets... They're burning as hell.

But anyway, we're now nearby the mountain.

"That mountain," Wakiya said, looked at up the mountain.

"What?" Valt asked.

"Ken must be up there," Wakiya said.

"Okay, this is gonna take forever to find him," Sukaru said.

"We're wasting time, let's go guys," i said and they all nodded. Then, we all run off to the mountain.

Timeskip

We're now on the mountain and we looked around.

"Let's split up," i said. " Kai, Tenchi and Yonaka, you three go that way. Yokina, Sukaru, you two go that way. Valt and Rantaro, you two go that way. Daigo and Wakiya, you two come with me," they nodded and split up.

Me, Daigo and Wakiya nodded at each other before walks off to find Ken.

As we were walking, we heard growling sounds.

"Did you two hear that?" I asked, they nodded and turned around, we saw wolves everywhere.

"Why today..." I growled.

"Let's go," Daigo said and three of us went to attack those wolves.

After a couple of hours fighting, the wolves died.

"This is gonna be harder than it was," i sighed.

"Yeah but they'll came eventually," Wakiya said.

"Let's go find Ken and fast," Daigo said and we nodded before run off to find Ken.

A couple of minutes later, we saw someone were riding a bear, running off somewhere.

"I know who's that," Wakiya said.

"Ken, who else," Daigo said.

"Let's go and get him," i said and they nodded. We run off to chase down Ken.

As we were running, Ken turned his head and smiled. He stopped the bear and we stopped as well.

"Hey guys and who's this?" Ken asked as he blushed.

"She's (Name) (Last Name)," Daigo said

"Hello," i said, he blushed again and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Ken Midori, the Beast Tamer,"

I chuckled and smiled at Wakiya. He nodded and explained the situation to Ken.

"Red Eye and Hayabusa, eh?" Ken asked, we nodded. "Alright, I'll help," we all cheered.

"You know it's was so hard to find you," Daigo said.

"I was here on this morning," Ken sweatdropped.

"You know how hard to find you! You're so sneaky!" Wakiya growled. We all laughed.

"Come on, ride on," Ken said. We jumped on the bear.

"Come on, buddy, let's go find our friends," Ken said, patting the bear's head. The bear roared a little and run off to find the others.

Timeskip

We found our friends who were at the river.

"Hey guys!" I greeted and they all looked at us.

"There you are!" Tenchi said.

"Hey Ken! Long time no see!" Vat greeted.

"Hey Valt, Honcho," Ken said. I jumped off the bear and walks up to them.