Chapter 9: The Dragon, The Gems and The Spells

Your pov

"Today is your last mission before the war," Guren said, we nodded in determination.

"What's the mission?" Sukaru asked.

Before any of them could say anything, a portal appears below us and we looked down. We screamed as we fell down.

Nowhere

We fell down on the ground while groaning in pain.

"Ow.." Sukaru rubbed his head. "Where are we?"

"I don't know," Yokina said.

"This place looks familiar," Tenchi looked around.

"Welcome to the Underworld!" We gasped and turned around, we saw Red Eye and Hayabusa.

"Everytime!" Sukaru growled.

"If you want to get out, you must finish 3 tasks," Red Eye smirked.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Dragons, Gems and spells," Hayabusa said. We looked at each other.

"Good luck!" With that, they teleported away. We growled in anger.

"Dragons, gems and spells?" Valt asked.

"And how are we supposed to figure it out?" Ken asked.

"I think, they meant, the first task was Dragon," i said, they looked at each other and looked at me.

"I think that too," Tenchi said. "But how?"

"Maybe we can tame the dragon?" I guessed. They looked at each other and shrugged. I sighed and then, we heard a roar from behind. We turned around and saw the largest dragon. We gulped.

"That's one big dragon," Sukaru gasped.

"Are we supposed to tame him?" Kai asked.

"I hope so," Rantaro said. "I mean, he's big!"

"Shut your mouth and we need someone to tame it," Daigo said.

"But who?" Wakiya asked.

"Good question and i know who," Valt said, we turned to him. He looked at me. "(Name) can."

"Eh?"

"You want her to tame that big dragon?" Rantaro asked, Valt nodded.

"Me?" I asked, Valt nodded again. I sighed and looked at the dragon.

I sighed again and turned around to face the dragon. The dragon looked at me and roared. I flinched a little.

"Tame him!" Rantaro yelled.

"Shut up!" Tenchi yelled at him.

"Sorry!"

"What a bunch of idiots,"

"Shut up, Daigo! No one asked you!"

"If you two don't shut up, I'm gonna kill you all!" I growled, glaring at them, they gulped and nodded. I sighed and looked at the dragon. The dragon looked at me and walks up to me. I walked backwards a little.

Then, the dragon's face went to near me and then, he snuggle my cheek. I was dumbfounded and smiled. I chuckled and pat his head.

"You're such a good boy," i said. "Who's the good boy, yes, you are!" The others was dumbfounded at me.  Honestly, i don't know how did i did it but dragons sure are cute to me.

"She did it!" Valt gasped in shock.

"How?" Daigo asked.

"It's her specialty, i think," Rantaro said.