Part 3 - The FESTIVE scare

It was finally the first day of the festival..

We opened our room for the horror booth and guess who was excited?

I'm pretty sure Hydee was enjoying her time torturing teacher Libeth, because the scream from her only gets louder

And then it was my turn to scare teacher Sara, after locking her up. I let snakes and rats crawl into her room.

We don't really care if they die in our hands. We wont get punished for it since its part of the schools law.

I walked towards her, her face drenched in sweat and make up altogether.

Her eyes crying and glaring as she forcefully closed her eyes, her hair kept swaying from the winds coming from the window.

She kept sobbing and closing her eyes so I took my time and tied her onto a chair, and blindfolded her.

"Hi Sara"- I greeted her.

She shivered and cried

"PLEASE LET ME GO! JILL I KNOW THAT'S YOU! YOU B*TCH!"- She answered madly cursing me

I  took off her blindfold

"Then there's no use for this huh?"- I grinned and took her blindfold then inserted it in her mouth

"Just a lil  secret, this cloth came from the bathroom"- I whispered and winked. She then screamed furiously.

"I'd love to hear you scream, but I don't want the others thinking I'm giving you a hard time"- I faked a worried look.

I took out my hammer from my back, she screamed and shivered as she saw me smiling at her holding the hammer

"This wont hurt, we'll be done in a minute"

I started to hammer her knees, as she kept squirming and screaming.

"See? Wasn't so bad right?"- I laughed and continued to smash her knees

After 3 strikes, she started to slowly lose consciousness. She couldn't scream anymore.

But I still wanted to keep hitting her.
But I did give out the rule; to stop hurting them if they were starting to lose consciousness. We wouldn't want to be bringing them to the nurse's office ourselves.

"You bore me"- I stated and left.

The group to clean up the mess was just outside so I let them do their task.

I walked to the first years play stage and watched as it was only getting started

I saw 4 girls in a teachers uniform

And the 4 girls wherein the 3 are new girls acting as students.

The scene changed as one of the students hanged one of the teachers onto a tree and started to torture her. I wont be surprised if those acting as teachers were really killed.

They had the freedom to do so if those 4 were in a group.

After she killed the other one, it changed into another scene.

The 3 teachers looked restless and scared now.

The 4 students started to confront them and after fighting, they got tied up.

One teacher was stripped naked while tied in a standing wood, while the other two were poured with gas.

Two of the students took out a whip And started to slash the naked teacher.

The other two started to light a match and left it near the two teachers.

Their play was better than I imagined, they must have really killed those four.