Chapter 9: The first day

It was now a month later after Izuku took his test, which he passed with 190 overall points in practical exam, 91% score on his written exam and on the physical exam he got the best score in the history of U.A academy, which earned All Might's applause. Now currently he was waiting for Himiko outside her gate.

Izuku: (Most of the results were expected, still need some more level of education though

Izuku: (Most of the results were expected, still need some more level of education though.)

Gyuki: {You will have a proper guidance from now on.}

Izuku: (That's true.)

Gyuki: {...Izuku, what are you going to about 'that'?}

Izuku silently thinks about the situation he is in. On one hand, All Might asked if he could 'adopt' him, on the other hand he can live alone; just need some jutsus to deceive the government and the school. But on the other side...

-2 weeks ago-

Izuku was at the training ground on his island where he practice as he thinks about the question All Might asked of him few weeks prior.

All Might: Izuku...How would you feel if I became your guardian?

Izuku: *sigh* (What is All Might thinking asking me that? Why did he ask me that? I get it that he had a mentor and mentee relationship that went a little further than what it should have been, I am not my grandmother. Is he feeling obligated to look after me in her memory?)

Izuku clears his mind for a minute and listens to his surrounding. The sound of the forest on this windy day brings him relaxation as well as fresh air.

Izuku: *sighs* (Isn't this a complicated matter?)

Gyuki, who was listening to his thoughts, chimes in his train of thought.

Gyuki: {Are you opposed to the idea of All Might becoming your guardian?}

Izuku stays silent for a bit.

Izuku: (Maybe, I don't know... It's just complicated for me.)

For some time, Gyuki had something to say to the green haired boy but he didn't know if he should or not. However, now was not the time for hesitation.

Gyuki: {Kid-}

Before Gyuki could get his jinchuuriki's attention, him and Izuku felt something coming from outside the barrier to the south-west.

Izuku quickly starts sprinting towards the direction he felt this strange feeling, and midway on his sprint he starts using hiraishin that he placed around the island.

Izuku: *Whispers* What the hell was that? It felt like...anger, hatred, disappointment all combined into this foul air.

Gyuki: {I don't know how we can do this.}