One of the most beautiful museum in Paris : Rodin museum

The Rodin Museum is a museum since 1919 to ensure the preservation and dissemination of the work of Auguste Rodin (1840-1917). Through its two sites, the Hotel Biron in the Rue de Varenne in the 7th arrondissement of Paris and the Villa of Gloss Meudon (Hauts-de-Seine), the establishment maintains a collection consisting of 6,600 sculptures, 8,000 drawings, 8,000 old photographs and 7,000 artifacts. With 700,000 visitors annually, the Rodin Museum is one of the most important French museums.

The museum houses collections of great diversity because Rodin was a collector artist; it has mainly sculptures as drawings, paintings and old photographs can not be on permanent display for conservation reasons.

For more info be sure to take a look at the website by clicking this link - [http://www.citibreak.fr/sites/musee-rodin/details/530e752ce4b09347d3d236d5/ Rodin museum].

In search for events in Paris?

Paris continues to be home to some of the most stunning tourist attractions. If you're looking for more on visiting Paris, or anywhere else in France, visit Citibreak.fr.

Citibreak is one of the most comprehensive online guides for France. We offer you with information on the latest happenings, events, exciting places to visit, cultural events, art shows, and the best exhibitions in Paris!