Identity Reveal?!?

hellllo wassup guys kaise ho aap sab log !!!!

shuru karte hai bina aur bakchodi ke!!!

_______________________________________________________

Recap - fight with my Ex uh sry sry.... muh se nikal gyi fight with Aditya(meme)

y/n POV

Finally after so many days i can sleep peacefully killing him was fun but killing him without weapons was even more fun chalo kal subah college jana hai and uss Nischay ka irritating thobda dekhna hai (no hate to nischay maiyya story line hi aisi hai ) professor ne use mera partner kyu bana rakha hai shayad us kand ki vajah se maybe sir wants him to sit with someone sanskari which I'm not but sir ko lagta hai wait mai uske bare mai kyu soch hi kyu rhi hu leave it....

END OF POV 

Next morning

y/n : GOOOD MOOORNIINGGG yyy/nnn

y/n POV

i clapped my hands for the maids to come took my robe n went to have my shower...

after 100 hours of debating and arguing i got frustrated which made me  grab a random dress which was black shorts and light blue crop top.....

END OF POV 

In the collage :-

Av : hey !! y/n(Avadhut was the only friend of y/n and  only he  and nish were who dared to talk to her like that )

y/n: yo wassup dude !!

Av : Nothings up.... mujhe terko ek bad newz deni thi 

Y/n : Bad news?!?

Av: wo darasal aj nischay pagalo ki tarah merko aur tujhe dhundh raha tha pta nhi kyu usne mujhe tere bare me saab bakne ko kaha and obviously  use jo info chahiye tha voh na milne par vo frustrate ho gaya and aab wo bohot gusse mei hai 

y/n : merko ghanta kuch farak nhi padta vo khush ho ya dukhi 

Av: bas tu sambhal ke rahiyo (and pulls her into a hug friendly ofc)

 (Nish was watching all this and got jealous so he smashed his bottle on the floor causing it to break and create sound which obviously startled Avadhut and y/n, which made them break the hug....)

y/n : chal class ka time hogya hai 

(all sit on there respective seats)

y/n : hey bish!!

N : wait till the class gets over then i'll show you !!(he murmured )

time skips :-

professor : and with that we end todays lecture.....

(y/n got up to leave but nischay held her by her hard by her wrist y/n moved her hand a bit and twisted nischay's hand making her back hold him  )

N : Smart play !!

y/n : i'm born smart..

N : but this isn't the time to argue (y/n leaved his hand)

N: nah Babes!! (holding her wrist again ) i want you to  come with  me rn 

 Y/n : okay

(nischay pulled her out of the class to the other abandoned part of the college smashed her back on the wall and pinned her ,before y/n could escape he trapped her with his hands y/n got the point and waited)