Ahem Ahem!!(remember itz not a smut)

REMEMBER - I AM STILL A VIRGIN ANDI AM NOT AT ALL ROMANTIC AND THIS IS NOT A SMUT ISLIYE EXPECTATIONS THODA KAM KIJIYE.....

helo guys its me Nishya with another baklol chapter of The Mafia World, so bina aur bakchodi ke shuru karte hai

_____________________________________________________________

Recap - Bike ride, Singapore tickets kuch yaad aya?!?

Y/n - you're not that bad at driving...

N - yup....you don't know me at all 

y/n - anyways mujhe bhook lag rhi hai mai club jaa rhi hu tumhe ana hai to aao 

readers- MC BHOOK LAGNE PE CLUB KAUN JATA HAI ?!?

[A]- so obvious y/n, cuz dialouge to usi ne bola hai kuch aur prob ho to ussi se puch lo..

[A]- ab  bina kisi sawal ke google kholo and agar account linked nhi hai to best outfit for club and choose your outfit and samjho tumne wo pehna hai....ALSI NISHYA OP..Actually wo kya hai ki mera account linked hai so even if i save/copy/search anything from google mere mom ke phone pe bhi dikh jayega....

(nischay took his bike they both went to a club )

At the club:- [New character jay : rando at the club who is flirting with y/n]

y/n sits on a chair vo counter ke vha pe jo in line chairs hote hai vo mujhe nhi pta unhe kya bolte hai cuz mai kabhi bar me nhi gayi k...

Jay - hey beautiful..wassup 

y/n - Nothins up..1 whiskey 

Jay- wow gurl nice choice...

y/n drinks the whole glass (kind of chaddi hai k )

Jay - i'm jay...jay xyz  

(hand shake )

Y/n - Y/n...Y/n Y/s 

Jay - Alone or with a boyfriend...ye question puchhna galat hai cuz itni hot n sexy ladki single kaise hogi but phir bhi 

Y/n - Alone (smirk)

Jay - Wanna dance ?!?

[Meanwhile Nischay was seeing both of them talk and machis ki tilli almost jal gyi hai]

Y/n - (looks at nischay with the corner of her eye....in mind mujhe pta tha ye ladka jealous hoga) sure why not

Jay holds her hand kisses it and brings her to the dance floor.....

y/n and jay kaafi chipaak chipaak ke dance kar rhe the upar se y/n was drunk...jay held her by her waist pulled her close and started dancing but suddenly kaach tootne ka avaj ata hai y/n knows that it was nischay and ofc y/n is genius to it was nischay he clenched that glass so hard in anger that it broke still y/n was dancing with jay seeing this nischay was trying to control his anger and vo bottle pe bottle piye jaa rha tha and he was out of control that time  (btw jinko nhi pta nischay is alcoholic in real life as well ha ye sach hai aur ye bat usne khud apni storytime vid me boli hai [gyan lelo gays i mean guys ])

jay came close to kiss her but she slightly pushed him away intending not to kiss her rn  

y/n - ruk be laude abhi ke liye itna jealous karana bohot hai cuz he is too angry rn..btw your not a bad dancer (ha tharkiyo wo y/n ka hi banda tha vo 2nd part me ....is that y/n?!....action wala aditya ka murder y/n ka sathi ha vo ich )

jay - hmm banda possesive hai nai (smirk)till then niscay was totally drunk and now he is out of control 

y/n - now...

jay slightly dikhave ke liye kissed y/n 

nischay- wtf !!! she has crossed her limits now!!!!!

 Y/n - hogya kam 

jay - lekin tujhe..before he could complete nischay came 

nischay - y/n !!!!!he pulled her and kissed her this time anger was clearly visible (jay had ran from there )

he picked her up in bridal style and made her lean on his bike 

nischay - how dare he touch you !!!!!(shouted his eyes were red hair all messed up basically banda hot lag rha tha obvi he is nonu wo hot ni lagega to aur kon )

y/n - how does it matter to you ?!?!?nd your not uttering a single word sit on the bike NOW

(they both reach the hotel )

N - how were you  xhyf wejnc  ohfiqnfbebvujnv ruhnv kjernvkhqr vrijvn (he was drunk) 

y/n - wth !! nischay just stfu...

N - oh babygirl is it you say i shud remain silent when someone else dances my gf 

y/n - oh god !! nischay your drunk stfu 

N - but i haven't started to fuck you yet (coming closer pinning her to the wall)

y/n - what aare u doing nischay stop rightthere waiiiit no....(moving behind)

N -Pay the Concequence !!! (pinned her to the wall and started kissing her as if there was no tomorrow)

he was kisssing her roughly but with full passion....y/n had tons of butterflies in her stomach and when she was finally in her senses she tried pushhing him away but afterall wo 6ft ha hatta katta aadmi kaha apni y/n se dhakla jaye he met her lips again and the biting went on...nischay drifted his hands on her waist pulled her closer the kiss lasted for almost 5 mins....he pushed her bit away only to give love bites on her neck...y/n was controlling herself all through this while..she was melting like butter with every siingle movement of him..

and with that nischay pushed her on the bed and started giving wet kisses all over her neck and collarbones...and bit her earlobe making her slightly moan....pushed her  and removed her dress and unbuttoned his shirt....an evil smirk as if he will kill her anytime.....y/n was embarresed as hell...she was blushing...feeling pleasure...in short had mixture of all emotions without wasting anytime he took the vibrator set it on high mode.....making y/n moan like hell.....nischay smirked

N - this is your punishment baby....and remember you are only mine and no one elses...

he continued this till y/n pulled him close 

y/n - i'm sorry (moan) i i was just wanting you to feel jealous (moan  x 100)

N - this time sorry wont work pay the consequences

y/n - if thats so.....

this is not a smut, already jo likha hai bohot hai and y/n age kya karti hai batane ki jarurat nhi hai k....

argh i need hobi water!!!

guys i have my exams going on so pls understand.....kal hindi ka paper hai and mai ff likh rhi hu and i'll be back on 21st till then enjoy aur utne der tak samajh lo ki mai mar gyi...and ofc apka kam hai comments me age kya hoga btana just guess ?!?!?!?

And 22nd of October 2022, dopeher 3 baje mera ek ff publish hoga jiska nam hai 

Jab Nischay met y/n

toh basically isme y/n and nischay family friends hai unki family kafi close hai...y/n wanderers hub and nischay ke sath bohot vids bnati hai they both fall in love but their families have something planned something diff to kya y/n and nichay ki shaadi hogi ?!? janne ke liye wait till 22nd oct....

word count : 1140 

Your baklol nishya 

Signing off,

____________________________________________________________________