PROLOGUE 2

Here's the 2nd part...
.............................................................

A boy and a girl were in an old classroom. The boy was standing near the door and was just looking at the girl who was pacing around from here to there in front of him in a tension and frustration. The Boy said...

Boy (With an attitude) - Tum yaha se vaha gumna bandh karogi?

The girl turned towards him with a jerk and came near him in anger but hesitantly said...

Girl (A little hesitantly) - Tum... pagal ho kya? Aisa... kon... bolta hai? Main tumhari girlfriend kab bani ye batao pehle...!!!

Boy (With an attitude while looking at his watch) - Abhi... five minutes pehle hi.

Girl (Looking at him in a disbelief) - Ab to vo nahi hai yaha, to ab kyu bol rahe ho ke main tumhari girlfriend hu? Mujhe pata hai tumne usike liye ye sab bola hoga, taki vo mujhe pareshaan karna bandh kar de.

She turned around while saying this. When she finished, she was about to turn around but the boy hugged her from behind, putting his hands around her waist. She gasped out of surprise. he put his chin on her right shoulder and said...

Boy (With a certainty in his tone) - Magar ab tum meri ho aur yahi baat humari college ko pata honi chahiye. Isliye batana zaroori tha, uski vajah se kuch nahi kiya hai maine...!!!

Girl (Trying to break free but failed) - But... hum ekdusre ko jante kitna hai? Hume mile hue abhi sirf do hi din to hue hai. Tum ye kaise maan sakte ho ke hum ek dusre ke liye sahi hai? Hum to dost bhi nahi bane the abhi tak aur tum keh rahe ho ki...

She couldn't complete her sentence as he turned her around with a jerk but never leave her. He was still holding her waist. He said...

Boy (Looking into her eyes) - You are mine...!!! Tum usi din se meri ho chuki thi, jis din mujhe tumhare baare me pata chala tha... (In a rightful tone) YOU ARE MINE... ONLY MINE...!!!
.............................................................

A girl was crying badly and a boy was trying to pacify her. She was crying like a loud crying baby so, he just hugged her and started to caress her hair to calm her down. She asked...

Girl (Sobbing a little) - Tum... itne bure kaise ho sakte ho? Tumne... mujhe... rulaya.

And she started to cry again. The boy tried to cover his ears dramatically because of her cries but she held his collar tightly and said...

Girl (With a little baby anger) - Tumne mujhpe chillaya. Tum bahot bure ho. Tumne vaada kiya tha ke tum chahe jitne bhi gusse me kyu na ho mujhpe nahi chillaoge. You broke your promise.... (After sobbing a little) Tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte. You aren't a good friend...

And she started to again cry loudly. He immediately asked...

Boy (Cupping her face) - Tumse kisne keh diya that I don't love you? I love you... I love you very much. Vo to main gusse me tha isliye chilla diya. Tum to janti ho na mera gussa?

She still sobbed and he just hugged her tightly to calm her down.
.............................................................

A boy and a girl were in a quarrel a while ago. After the girl's shocking confession the boy asked...

Boy (Slowly) - Kabse?

Girl (Looking down) - Bahot pehle se... Jab tumse pehli baar mili thi tabse.

And a lone tear came out of her eyes. He just held his head frustratedly while turning away from her. She was still looking down and he saw that. He asked...

Boy (A bit sadly) - Is it that disappointing for you that you love me?

Girl (Frantically nodding in negetive) - Nahi... Aisa kuch nahi hai. Tum mujhe galat samajh rahe ho. Vo to... bas... isliye kyuki... I think... (In a slow voice while looking down) tum mujhse pyaar nahi karoge kabhi.

But the boy made her look at him and he kissed her forehead. He said...

Boy (Smiling at her) - Agar mujhe pata hota ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, to na main tumhe itna pareshaan hone deta aur na hi khud itna pareshaan hota...!!!

Girl (Confusingly) - Matlab?

Boy (Cupping her right cheek) - Matlab, I love you too, you idiot...!!!

And seeing her expressions, the boy started to laugh whole heartedly. He said...

Boy (Looking at her seriously) - Never ever think ke main kabhi tumse pyaar nahi karuga because I'm deeply, madly and hopelessly in love with you. YOU ARE THE ONLY CHOICE FOR ME...!!!
.............................................................

A girl was sitting on her bed silently as if she was a living dead body. At that time, a boy entered inside her room slowly and directly went near her. He sat on the bed and said...

Boy (Taking her hands in his) - Hum sab jante hai ke tumne kya khoya hai aur hum me se koi bhi ye baat to samajh sakta hai par tumhara vo pain nahi samajh sakta... magar hum vo pain baant to sakte hi hai na?

The girl looked at him and suddenly hugged him tightly. She started to cry bitterly and he started to caress her hair while hugging her. She said...

Girl (Still crying) - Vo mere sath aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Maa ko khone ke baad sirf Baba hi bache the mere liye and now, I also lost him.

The girl kept crying for half an hour and slept like that only. The boy lied her down and covered her with the comforter. He said...

Boy (While kissing her forehead) - Tum akeli nahi ho and I'll make sure of that. I promise that I'll love you till my last breath and you won't regret this decision of yours to marry me...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the part 2...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

What do you think? Who's who here???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the character aesthetics... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️