10. PAPER DANCE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Next day, they all went out to roam around. While roaming around they took pictures together, especially with Dadu and Dadi for their happy memories and probably the last happy memories.

Rajveer was a little grumpy because Kamraan was also with them but he was happy that no one, especially Naina, was paying attention to him.

After a while the girls practically dragged boys with them for shopping. The boys were just sulking to see the girls as they weren't paying attention to them and were busy in their shopping.

On the other hand, Dadu and Dadi were tired so, when they saw a temple, they went inside to worship the god and stayed there for a while. Kamraan didn't have much of a choice so, he followed them and stayed with them the whole day.

After being done with the shopping, they ate together and Naina made Dadu eat the medicines as he was doing dramas and all, to not take the medicines. They adored Dadu's childlike side and Rajveer was happy to see Naina close with his most favourite person in this whole world.

They came back and decided to just chill at home as they were hell tired. Dadu and Dadi had already gone to their bedroom to rest. Kamraan felt like an invisible person inbetween them so, he also left from there. Suddenly, Shalini suggested something...

Shalini (With a notorious smile) - Hey guys, mujhe ek bahot hi acha idea aaya hai...!!!

Vidya (Rolling her eyes) - Agar tujhe idea aaya hai to matlab gayi bhais pani me...!!!

Everyone giggled after listening her comment. She made a bad face and seeing that, Naveen side hugged her smilingly and asked...

Naveen (Smiling at her) - Acha batao, kya idea hai?

Shalini (Excitedly) - Let's do a Paper Dance competition, what's say...???!!!

The boys had a broad smirk on their faces but Akriti was making a face. Naina and Vidya were feeling a little conscious but smiled at her, seeing her excitement. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Smirking at Naina) - That can be arranged...!!!

Naina looked at him with wide eyes and looked away immediately. She asked...

Naina (Try to not look at Rajveer) - To partners kon hoge?

Before anyone can say anything, Gunny suggested...

Gunny (With a mischievous smile) - Simple hai, Abhi ki partner hogi Akriti, Navee ki partner hogi Shalini, meri partner hogi Vidya aur Rajveer ki but obvious... Naina.

Rajveer (Whispering to Gunny) - Very convenient buddy...!!!

Gunny (Whispering back to him) - Your welcome buddy...!!!

On the other hand Naina stood near Vidya and said...

Naina (Whispering to Vidya) - Ye Gunny kuch zyada hi ni ban raha?

Vidya (Whispering back to her) - I swear yr... Kitna innocently usne ye bol diya ke hum unke partners hoge...!!!

Rajveer left from there with a smirk and came back with colouring papers in his hands. He asked...

Rajveer (Questioningly) - What's the price?

Shalini (Confusingly) - Price?

Naina (Standing beside Rajveer) - I do agree with him... Koi bhi competition jitne ke baad ek price fix hota hai,right?... So, what's the price? Harnewala jitnewale ko kya dega?

Everyone were clueless as to what to say. Suddenly, Rajveer and Naina looked at eachother and nodded their heads with a broad smirk on their faces. He said...

Rajveer (With a smile) - Jo couple sabse pehle harega, vo jitnewale couple ka is semester ka har assignment complete karega.

Naina (Pointing a finger in front of them with a smirk) - jo dusra couple harega, vo jitnewale couple ke is pure semester ke sare expenses uthayega.

Rajveer (With a mischievous smile) - Aur jo tisra couple harega vo jitnewale couple ke liye is pure semester kuch na kuch cook karke layega, vo bhi ek sath milke, What's say?

All were looking at them open mouthed but agreed with them anyway. They prepared everything and stood accordingly at their places. The music started and they started to dance slowly.

Shalini and Naina were on a more comfortable stage with Naveen and Rajveer but Vidya was way too much awkward with this situation whereas, Akriti and Abhi were okey with this because they knew that they are going to be together in the future.

When music stopped, they folded the paper and started the music after stepping on it. Akriti was wearing hills and when she tried to move her legs in a more comfortable posture, she tripped and was going to fall but Abhi held her securely in his arms but because of that sudden moment she stepped out of the paper and they were first ones to get out.

They stopped and again folded the paper. When they again stood on the paper and when the music started, Naveen and Shalini were already loosing their balance and so, they both fell down together because of that and got out.

When they fell down, Naveen was on top of her and so, they were staring at eachother from last two minutes. Seeing that, everyone fake coughed and because of that they both got concious and got up hurriedly.

Everyone laughed to see those reactions of theirs but continued further anyway. When they again folded the paper, the space was only for a person to stand there so, Naina got confused and seeing her confusion, Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Mischievously to Naina) - Agar harna nahi chahti ho to mere pairon pe khadi reh sakti ho, varna to hum...

Naina was always a competitive person and so, she didn't wanted to loose. She removed her shoes and stood on his feet carefully. He just wanted that so, he held her by her waist tightly with a smirk. She said...

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Itna bhi koi khush honeki zaroorat nahi hai. Ye to main is game ko harna nahi chahti isliye, samjhe?

He just smiled at her. On the other hand, Vidya was also confused as to how will she avoid getting close to Gunny now...!!!

She was just thinking that how to avoid this situation but in the next second, she was in the arms of Gunny. He has picked her up in his hands. She said...

Vidya (Getting angry) - Mujhe niche utaro, Gunny...!!!

Gunny (With a smirk) - Are tum abhi to hath me aayi ho varna to tum kabse mujhse dur hi bhag rahi ho. Aise to nahi chhoduga aur fir hume competition bhi to jitna hai.

Vidya (Wiggling in his arms) - Screw with the competition, chhodo mujhe...!!!

She was continuously wiggling in his arms and because of that he started to loose his balance. Because of that, he put her down carefully and asked...

Gunny (Rolling his eyes) - Happy...???!!!

But Vidya left from there without even answering him or talking to anyone else. Rajveer and Naina has won that competition but it was a long forgotten case in front of Vidya's sudden exit. Naina hurriedly left behind her, to talk to her.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️