Kellin quinn.

Vic: "Shit these are expensive.. Way.. way more."

Liv: "Oh my god HI VIC!!!!"

Vic: "Oh hello.. Uh.."

Liv: "I'm Liv, I love your band so much!! Can I get a picture!?"

Vic: "Sure!"

Vic gets a picture with his fan and his fan walks away now again struggling to find a decent electric guitar that isn't more than 20,000 dollars.

???: "Hello, are you Vic Fuentes?"

Vic: "Yeah.. I am, who are you?"

Kellin: "I'm Kellin Quinn!"

Vic: "Oh my god, hey! You look way better than what I imagined you'd look like, holy hell."

Kellin: "Thank you, I could say the same for you, so many people want me to collab with you, you know that?"

Vic: "Wait what!? I'd gladly do that!"

Kellin: "Dude same!! I heard you were performing here in Germany so I thought.. Hey? Let me meet this Vic guy."

Vic: "That's so.. Awesome kellin, I'm actually trying to find a decent electric guitar for my new song that I just wrote."

Kellin: "What's wrong with your current one?"

Vic: "Nothing.. I just want it to be suitable, you know?"

Kellin: "Ooh yeah, I KNOW. May I hear the new song?"

Vic: "Sure.. Jaime, me, and Tony wrote it. We all split up right now so that I can know how to sing the song.. I'm still thinking.. I don't know how I want it."

Kellin: "Well, tell me what ya got. Let's head to.."

Vic: "Our trailer?"

Kellin: "Yeah! Let's head there."

Vic: "Alright, come on, it's not too far away."

Vic and kellin start walking to Jaime's trailer, while walking, they talk, laugh, and overall get along, slowly bonding a friendship with each other.

Vic: "This is it, we have our set up there, There's drinks out on the table, help yourself!" Kellin: "Thanks Vic, You got a pretty damn good set up."

Kellin says to vic while putting his hands in his black ripped jeans pocket.
Kellin: "Alright Fuentes, show me what your lyrics are."

Vic: "Right.. Here."

Vic gives kellin the notebook of the lyrics he and his friends made.

Kellin: "This looks good! The vibe that it's giving me is sort of like.. Or a lot of heartbreak, did anyone break up with you?"

Vic: "No no, nobody did. And that's what we were going for. We just need a title."

Kellin: "The titling part is hard. Maybe after you're done practicing, you'll know what the song will be called."

Vic: "Yeah, that sounds more reasonable."

Kellin: "Yeah! What were you thinking on how to sing this?"

Vic: "Something like my song, "I'm low on gas, and you need a jacket."

Kellin: "I listened to that song like today before I met you, I love it."

Vic: "Thanks Kellin."

Kellin: "Not a problem! Let's start practicing?"

Vic: "Yeah!"

Kellin helps Vic out a bit, adjusting his microphone, singing with him, offering him and his band to play with him, he agrees.

Tony: "Yoo! Vi-, WOAH!? HEY KELLIN QUINN!!"