Movie Night

Eddie played with your soft hair, neither of you really paying attention to the movie. Sure, you both love this movie, it's so hard for him to concentrate on anything when you're there. Even your mere presence causes him to explode. Honestly, he worships you. Your eyes met his and when he finally looked at you; you tried to rip your eyes away from him, but you couldn't. He's just too pretty. A blush creeped onto his face as you adjusted so that instead of laying on his shoulder, you were laying on his thighs. It's much more comfy, and you knew he didn't mind. You smiled at him, finally at least looking at the screen. You weren't paying any attention, but you were watching. Not only that, but you could feel his stare boring into your skin, as if he were trying to light you on fire with his mind. But, it did work, so maybe he does have powers or something like El.

“What's up?” You asked innocently. “Are you okay there?” You usually weren't this bold, but you loved it when he just got so flustered he couldn't even talk. He tried to answer you, but nothing would come out. In a failed attempt to hide it, he shook his head as an answer. You giggled, booping his nose. “You're so cute!”

“Nah, I think it's just you,” He said playfully. It was your turn to become cherry red. You loved messing with him, and he seemed to love to do it back. With that, he looked back to the movie. You pouted, sitting up. He looked at you, puzzled. He knew you were the clingiest motherfucker to ever exist, and he still wanted you. All you wanted was his attention, as much of the time as you could get. You know, with band practice, school, and the like. “What's up?” He raised an eyebrow at the look you were giving him. All you wanted was to be with him forever.

“You're so pretty,” You mumbled. You closed most of the distance between the two of you, his hot breath on your lips. “I fucking love you.” The part of his lips, the way they looked so soft and delicious, was killing you from the inside. All you wanted was to close the gap, but what if he wasn't in the mood? He smirked, finally connecting your lips at last. He tasted like weed, cigarettes, and candy. Out of everyone you've been with, he's your favorite flavor. He smiled against your lips, kissing you with just as much passion as you were.

Sure, you were both still young, but you wanted to stay with him forever, no matter what. You bit his bottom lip, silently asking for access. He parted his lips almost instantly, letting you in. His tongue against yours lit your whole body on fire, a pulsating electricity practically coming off you. You gently grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him as close as he could possibly be. If you could stay like this forever, you would. And happily, at that. He's everything you ever wanted and more.

“I love you,” You muttered into his mouth, not daring to break the kiss.

“I love you too,” He replied, obviously smiling so hard his face probably hurt.

That's when you heard the door open. You jumped off him so fast you got whiplash. You looked over to the door, noticing his Uncle. Likewise, you tried your best to make it seem like you and him were just watching the movie, but you're a terrible liar.

“Hey,” He waved. “I'm putting a pizza in the oven, do you guys want some?” He asked. You nodded eagerly.

“Sure,” Eddie spoke up, acting perfectly normal. You envied him for that. “Thanks.” He walked out, closing the door behind him. We both burst into loud, obnoxious laughter. “Dude, you are so bad at being chill.” He messed with your hair.

“Well, you're too good,” You pouted, crossing your arms. “That's not fair, hmph.” He pulled you back over onto him, a small smile on his face.

“Stop being so cute,” He joked. “One of these days I'm going to lose my shit over you.” He pulled you closer, your head resting on his chest. “You're perfect.” I stayed silent, flipping him the bird. You're definitely not perfect, plus he's probably just making fun of you. He chuckled, and bit your finger gently.

“Hey!” You pouted, sticking your tongue out at him.

“What're you going to do, hm?” He asked teasingly. You just rolled your eyes at him. “That's what I thought.”

772 words