Lunch

Gulf feels soo happy today. His Prince charming saved him from that brats. He is really kind and caring. But what will happen if he comes to know that he is kanna . He will hate him or forgive him for keep it a secret. No no he shouldn't know about it at all.

After the college kanna takes a bus and go back to home. He enters the house . Mai ji is sitting in hall.

Mai ji - See who's coming. The would be doctor . Ha ha . Come here u little piece of shit. Now time for real education.

Kanna just get scared and go to her. She gives him lots of dirty clothes to wash . Kanna takes the clothes put his bag on the ground and goto the bathroom for cleaning them. Mai ji check his bag. She finds the chocolate 🍫 . She gets angry. She calls kanna.

Mai ji - U bloody Little slut come here fast.

Kanna at once run towards the hall. He sees the chocolate in her hands. Kanna is trembling with fear.

Mai ji - So u r going college for whoring with random guys who gives u gifts . From where u find this chocolate. How dare you to accept the gift from boys . What do you want. Wanna become a slut like ur mother. Don't worry u would be soon. But till then don't dare to cross ur limits u son of a bitch. U have to be pure till that mafia take u with him to make u his permanent whore .

Kanna - Sorry Nani but it is given by our seniors today as a gift for their juniors. I have to accept it . Sorry very sorry. I will take care next time.

Mai ji slap him pulling his hair harshly. Then again slaps him. Kanna starts Crying.

Mai ji - Don't ever talk to any boy in college

Mai ji - Don't ever talk to any boy in college. If you try to show ur slutty behaviour outside I will stop ur studies. I am very kind hearted so I am allowing u to study and look at u so much selfish and greedy. Wanna enjoy fully ur life by whoring with rich guys and enjoy their money too. Can't wait for one year u horny bitch. That mafia will make u his whore and provide u everything. Just till then keep ur body in control. Now go complete ur work and go to the club then . U ungrateful slutty bitch .

Kanna is crying continuesly. He goes to bathroom and re-start his work while Crying. Now he is scared more . If someone know about his prince charming what will they do with that kind and caring person. They will definitely kill him. And it's his destiny to be a whore of that old mafia. So there is no use to give false hopes to his prince and kanna himself. He is crying on his own faith.
After the work he goes to club for dancing. Today kanna is looking soooooo damn beautiful in black dress. His perfect slim milky white body and the thin waist. He wears a pin on his belly button which is shining. Mew also present there. He just lost his control to see his white fairy in black dress . His beautiful Angel can make any man insane with his ethereal beauty and angelic voice .

After the song and dance kanna at once goes to his dressing room . Mew wanna talk to him but bouncers not allow him. He feels so sad . He brings flowers for his baby Angel but they don't allow to give him . He feels disappoint and go back. Angel is watching him through the curtain. He is sobbing behind them. He can see the love in his prince charming eyes but he doesn't want him to be dead . He have to be stay away from him for his safety. He is a bad omen. He can't destroy his prince's life at all .He keeps sobbing
On his faith.