Shock

Ohm - I am really ashamed of myself being a careless brother.  I hate myself Rane .....    I just wanna see him as a doctor and wanna .....wanna give him family love for sometime.  ...   ....hmm ....ahhh ...but I have failed in both Rane. I have forgot about this brat sis of mine. I thought she would change herself because of the sweet behavior of my moon. How can . ....anyone hate him ........how innocent and pure he is .....but ... but Shanaya she can go beyond her limits in evilness.  She has given all proof to prove herself innocent.  But I will never ever believe her. ......Rane my brother plss help . ...me in finding our angel. Plss .....this big bro is begging plssss....otherwise I will never ever forgive myself. ....and ...and ....

Mew hugs him. He knows its not his fault at all. Ohm genuinely loves kanna and always protected him .But this time Shanaya played well. He gave both of them a real hard challenge.  She proved that she could do anything for Mew .

Both go to the club. They ask the staff showing them kanna s photo. But all the staff tells them same story as Shanaya. Now they search for that taxi driver.  But
can't find him anywhere. 

They decide to talk to Shanaya s friends . They also tell them same.
What will they do now.

Kanna reaches mumbai . He finds some home agent number on internet . He calls him for home on rent.

He takes him to show an appartment. The appartment is good  and comfortable.  He pays advance and rent by card. He is hungry. He orders some food for himself. 

After taking bath he changes his clothes he has bought.  He is taking his food but starts crying while thinking about his fate. Why why any happiness can't  stay in his life . He has lost his family,  love and future in one night.  How unlucky he is. Now he is alone. No
One to love him or consol him .His all dreams get shattered.  What will he do now. He doesn't wanna become a black stain on the grace of his family and husband.  So he did whatever Shanaya told him to do. But .......now nothing is left for him in life. He doesn't wanna spend her money more. So he decides to do a job.

Next day he goes to a hospital . He asks for a job he has searched on internet.  They gives him a receptionist job at hospital.  Kanna joins his job. The salary is enough to pay rent and other expenses.  He can do well in it.

Mew and Ohm don't get any clue of  baby. They search on airport and railway station to . But they find nothing.  They check in hospitals too. But nothing they get.
They become hopeless.

Mew - Buddy only Shanaya can help us in finding baby . But she will never ever do this I know.

Ohm - Rane Buddy I have an idea if u don't mind. She loves u like a mad girl.  If u will get ready to marry her and pretend like a lover then she can tell u .She would starts trusting u as a lover. Then its not difficult to let out the truth from her.