YoungBlood.

description:

3rd generation kpop phenomenons from JYP Entertainment, Twice, and the newly debuted girl group under Hybe Entertainment, N-V, are to star in a new reality show together created by the one and only Jessi and her team. With fifteen total idols, they were all disbursed into three groups of five to create new girl groups to not only make music together for fun, but to live together, work together, and spend their days together as if they were created that way.

The new YouTube series by Jessi herself is one fans have never seen be done before and the hype for the series is all over social media.

Im Y/N is the first openly lesbian kpop idol who comes from America that composes and writes songs for her group. Being an open gay in a culture that is not fully westernize with people who still do not accept same sex love, Y/N is forced to keep her actions to herself due to not only the companies rules, but her own that she placed upon herself. Now being placed in a reality show that showcases her fellow members and her favorite girl group of all time, Y/N is conflicted between her heart and her mind between what she can and cannot do in a culture that is not her own.

It isn't that simple for her when she is placed in a group of four Twice members that end up falling for her and try to gain her love and affection that Y/N is scared to give back.

As the show goes on, will Y/N be able to express herself fully to her new girl group members for the sake of the show, or will she continue to keep her distance to not only protect her image, but theirs?

♠︎