The beginning

Rtenusa

The normal things are fat and the context information in brackets is cursive and author notes are in []

Veldanava gets born nothing is there, and he doesn't even breathe. Then the great spirit of time gets born. Veldanava discovers Turn Null energy (An immensely destructive energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension.) with that he creates worlds with humans, but due to emotions, they end themselves within a few billion years. Then he discovers that when there's a meditator that keeps the humans in check they won't destroy themselves. 

After that discovery he builds the system this system will give out skills to those that do extraordinary things, it also chooses meditators (the true demon lord) and the true hero that will give the humans hope against the evil true demon lord (the true demon lord keep the humans through fear and destruction in check and the true hero gives the humans hope by fighting the true demon lord-> there is only one meditator in the demon lord council the true demon lord the rest are only demon lords the same goes for the heroes there can be humans that evolved into a hero, but they won't have the same role as the true hero). Veldanava creates the cardinal world (main world)

The great spirit of dark and the great spirit of light are born. They create heaven and hell with the seraphim and primordial demons (every one of the seven primordial demons has a family(descendants). They are named after the color of their hair (the families and the primordial demons)and the primordial demons must create descendants. The only one that isn't doing that often is the black primordial, resulting in demons from the black lineage/family being rare) respectively (Great Spirits are considered "outside" the "normal" system, instead they have the spirit system, but it was only named not introduced).

They get borne after some time. First Velzard, then Velgrynd, and the last one is Veldora, but he doesn't have that much time with Veldanava.

One day a human country at war with another human country summoned the red primordial and the blue and green primordial as his errant girls. The red primordial destroyed both countries. That earned him the name guy crimson, sounding like the shrieks of the doomed and desperate as he crushed them. After being named (being named gives monsters a power boost often resulting in evolution, but the one giving the name often loses some of their magicule capacity, if the naming process isn't done perfectly(If like a demon got summoned and given a name public they also get named). Humans don't have that) he realized that he had awoken as a true demon lord. With that new power, he names the green and blue primordial Misery and Rain reflecting the misery of mankind and the rain of blood that fell wherever Guy strode. Because they were named, Misery and Rain evolved into demon lords.

Veldanava falls in love with a human named Lucia. They marry and have a child milim. Most of his power gets transferred to milim and he gave his skill Justice King Michael to Lucia's brother Rudra Nam Ui Nasca. He gifts his daughter (the dragon princess) a pet dragon with his last energy (Milim never saw her parents and her pet dragon was her only friend). The Loss of his powers destabilized his body, so Veldanava discarded it and reincarnated as a human. He took the name Velda Nava. His deteriorating former body spawned the first (normal) Dragons. Veldanava gave his last name to his unborn daughter.

Veldanava and his wife get killed by the system because the creator shouldn't favor one being more than the rest.

Around this time the Skill Justice King Michael, pained by her master's death rejects the world that rejected her master and thus tries to take over Rudras body every chance she got. She wishes to sacrifice the entire world to recover the lost souls of both Veldanava and Lucia.

[A/N Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere]