Milims Wrath

Milim Nava (the dragon princess) lived peacefully with her pet dragon for an unspecified amount of time, before becoming the target of a sourcer kingdom of elves. The foolish kingdom incurred the wrath of milim for taking the life of her friend and as a result, was destroyed (the cursed lord was the only survivor). Through killing nearly everyone in the kingdom milim awoke as the second "true"(The true demon lords guy crimson is the only meditator, but beings can also be a part of the demon lords' council, they are then called demon lords, but if they evolve they are "true" demon lords, but they don't function as meditators) demon lord, she got the skill Wrathful King Satanael, this skill gives you more and more power, if you feed it with hatred and magicules, milim inherited the magicule breeder reactor origin skill from her father (gives infinite magicules and you can generate the densest possible type of energy called Stardust energy) and had hatred from the kingdom killing her only friend.

The overuse of this skill caused milim to lose all sense of reason and consciousness, prompting Guy Crimson to fight her in an attempt to stop her rampage. The battle continued for seven days and seven nights, transforming the fertile lands of the west into a barren wasteland (Is going to be or already the territory of Demon Lords Dragule). Eventually, Ramiris, the Queen of Spirits interfered in the battle to help calm milim down. In the process, ramiris was forced to absorb the magicules of Guy and Milim, which corrupted her, so she devolved from the Spirit Queen to the Fairy Queen. Now she has a lifespan (She reincarnates at the end of her life cycle) and spend her time as a childish Fairy (at the end of her life cycle she is adult looking). But through her sacrifice, she was able to stop Milim's rampage. The three later became good friends and would regularly meet up and talk. These meetings would later become the basis for the Walpurgis Banquet (named by the humans). During their fight guy copies milims skill magicule breeder reactor.

Milim's transformation to true demon lords causes her pet dragon to reawaken, but its soul is damaged, so it becomes a mindless chaos dragon. Milim seals it in the ruins of the kingdom she destroyed.

After this incident Milim hid her true self under a childish persona.

[A/N Each source I found depicted it differently:

1. These three were the first. They decided that each of the three would be different than the other two. One (Guy) would pursue the Ultimate Skill. One (Milim) would live as they please. One (Ramiris) would judge the world. Because their objectives were different, they could recognize each other.

2. The three later became good friends and would regularly meet up and talk. These meetings would later become the basis for the Walpurgis Banquet (Named by th).

3. After the battle, the three of them came to an agreement. They became the first demon lords and each had a separate goal.

4. The Walpurgis Banquet was originally just a tea party between Milim, Guy and Ramiris.

I think it's the second/fourth one, but choose whichever you like, it doesn't impact the story. Also, all could be right, but I never heard of the first and the third one.

Next part comes, when this parts gets over 40 views]