Shizu

[A/N: Here it is as promised!]

The adventures that looked into Veldoras disappearance from the cave are speaking with a man, the guidmaster named Fuse. Eren Kaval and Gido are ordered by the guildmaster to investigate the forest. Later a Masked girl named Sizu asks to accompany them and they let her accompany them. In the middle of the trip Kaval the group leader angeres giant ants, so they run away, until Shizu decides to step in and kill them with her fire ability, but she overlooks one.When the ant is about to strike Shizu's flame power suddenly vanished. They are luckily rescued by Rirmuru, who recognizes Shizu from the elf's vision. Later she reveals that she was summoned from Japan during the war to Rimuru. (In the light novel Rimuru doesnt recoginze her until Ifrit breaks free and her mask falls off, he even had difficulty telling her gender and age, due to her small chest and neutral voice) After hearing that Rimuru shows Sizu how modern Japan looks, trough his skill thought communication. (In the light novel he shows her this and they only really bond after the Ifrit incident) She tells him about her work, helping children contain the energy inside of them.She doesn't know how, that's why she was on a Journey to meet her summoner (the demon lord Leon Cromwell), to ask him how he helped her containing the energy inside of her. She also tells Rimuru in anguish, how she was forced to kill her childhood friend by Ifrit, by taking control of her. When Shizu and the adventurer trio are about to leave Ifrit takes control of Shizu once more and destroys the Village with his flames. Ifirit summons 3 flying fire salamanders, to help him. The adventurer trio recognize Shizu as Sizue Izawa a hero that retired about fifty years ago. As water magic proves ineffective against the fire salamanders, Rimuru devours and analysis one of Eren's Ice Lance, to damage them.During the fight of the adventurer trio against one of the fire salamanders, they get heavily injured and taken to safety by Ranga. When facing Ifrit, Rimuru gets cought in a flame pillar and thinks he will die, but he has a skill that makes him immune to heat. After realizing this he binds Ifrit with his skill sticky steel thread and devours him with his unique skill predator. Sizu wakes up after a week of rest and feels her life coming to an end, so she asks Rimuru to take care of the children and find a cure for them. Rimuru agrees and tells her his Japanese name. After that she asks him to devour her, because she doesn't want to remain in this world. He devours her, giving him the ability to take a human form and he swears that he will convey Sizu's last words to her summoner, Demon Lord Leon Cromwell. 

[A/N: The rule for updating is:

If this chapter gets 40+ Views and 2+ Votes and whether I have motivation]