olandy fluff

randy is feeling like shit and oliver helps

Randy has been in his dumpster all day today, he had a day off from the swans and no one has really called the hotline today as it isn't even noon. Randy had gotten time alone with his thoughts, something he tried to avoid but he couldn't now, making him depressed today.

knock
knock

"Randy?"

it was a familiar voice, but he couldn't put his finger on who it was exactly as he didn't hear this voice often.

"Coming!" Randy yelled to the mistery man as he stood up in his dumpster to open the lid, slipping and falling on some dumpster grease. "FUCK" he yelled. "Are you okay in there?" the voice said. "i j-just slipped.. i-im fine" he kinda blushed at the other person caring for him. He got back to his feet and carfully opened the lid. It was Oliver, the man who let randy into the cinnama for free that one time. "o-oh are you h-here for my uuh.. money? d-do i owe y-you?" Randy almost cried thinking about it. "nono! i just was checking if you were alive- if the swans got you.." Oliver kinda looked away from randy when he mentioned the swans, as if he just mentioned ones dead family member to them. "no-no- i uh- have a day off-" Randy was startled to hear that anyone cared for him, and Oliver of all people! randy began to cry. "oh! im sorry!-" oliver ran up to him and hugged him. "n-no- it's just i- i-" he said as he began bawling. "im sorry randy- i didnt mean to make you cry-" oliver said.

                    "im here for you man"

randy heard that and immediately hugged oliver as tight as he could. "T-THANK YOU!-" he was smiling hard, though oliver couldnt tell as they had phone heads. "your welcome bud! talk to me any time you feel you need to!" oliver started patting his back. randy was crying his screen out onto olivers shirt. they stood there like that for a moment but randy ended it, letting go of oliver and looking at him. "thank you, oliver" he said, tears still by his screen. "any time, randy" oliver would smile at him, though they have phone heads.

The end, thank you for reading.