Chapter Seven : Look at Me ( Part two)

Lisa Manoban

_____ I was 13 and she was 14 ______

"I'm going to kill you! " Jennie growled while hitting her controller too hard.. I'm a little afraid that she'll break it anytime soon.. She's so determined to win this thing..

"Nope! I'll win this" I giggled as I look at her serious face.. She looks so intense right now but still, she could not beat me in this game.. I've been playing this since forever! Let's just say that I'm a legend..

It's Wednesday and we're suppose to be at school right now but the class had been suspended because of heavy snow outside.. The temperature is too low.. About -4°? I'm not really sure but I swear! It's so cold..

Me and Jennie decided to play video games on my room to kill the time.. She says that she's bored and she finished everything she needs to do for school so she needs something else to keep her busy.. That's why she needs me... I'm the one who can make her busy (in a happy way!) ...

I'm wearing a hoodie with my Christmas sweater because my other sweaters are in the laundry.. I have my sweat pants and socks to keep my feet warm. Jennie is wearing just one hoodie though.. She is also wearing a piece of shorts without socks that made her wrap my blankets around her body.. She looks like a human burrito right now and it's really a cute sight for me..

"Lili.. Have you ever liked someone? " she started to talk, probably making a conversation so she can distract me and win this game.. Unlucky for her, I can win this game even if I'm being distracted.. That's how good I am..

"Uhm.. Ye--.. No.. I haven't" I lied.. It's not like I can tell her that yes I have liked someone and it's you!.. I am too coward to say those words to her or maybe I am just afraid that our friendship will be ruined if I confessed to her..

"Hmm.. What will you do if you like someone? Like would you confess to him? Or her? " she asked that made me glance at her for a second before focusing back to the game.. What is she trying to do right now?.. She seems too serious for distracting me..

"I.. I don't really know.. It depends " I answered with a shrug.. I smirked when I saw her character almost loosing it's life.. Oh yeah, I'm about to win..

"I think I like your new classmate, Hanbin" she said that made me drop my controller on the ground.. All of a sudden, my vision turned black or blurry as if my surroundings is being foggy or something.. I can feel a little itch on my heart.. Like I'm in pain but I'm not? I don't know.. I'm confuse.. This is the first time I'm feeling this and it is really weird..

"I win! " Jennie giggled happily while sticking her tongue out so she can tease me.. Of course she'll win.. She just said something that makes my heart confused.. My brain is confused too.. I'm confused.. What is this feeling?..

"Wh-.. What d-did y-you just s-say? " I asked as I looked at her.. So afraid that she'll repeat the same words she just said.. I really hope that she's just joking or something.. Please tell me I'm just hearing things..

"Uhm.. About that.. I think I like him." She shrugged like it's not a big deal at all..

I looked down.. Trying to process everything that's happening right now.. My chest feels so tight.. It's so hard to breathe.. Breathe in, breathe out.. Relax Lisa... I tried to calm myself down but it is somehow impossible..
What is this feeling?