Seven minutes in heaven

„Woo!" The crowd around me cheered. I looked at the bottle in front of me, pointing at me with one end and on the other Julie. Of course when I decide to play the bottle lands on me... And my crush, I guess? She's an athlete in our school, playing in the American football team and because of that her thighs are... Anyway. Well honestly I'm not sure if you could call it a crush, but I definitely find her attractive. We're ushered in the closet by the other party guests. "Have fun guys!" One of Julies friends says while winking at her. She rolls her eyes at her. "Shut up Sarah!" The door closes and it's very dark. "Oh wait!" Julie speaks up and reaches for something , she pulls and a little light in the closet turns on. "How did you- Oh I forgot, this is your closet." I awkwardly put my hand on my neck. She giggles. "Well I don't blame you, I almost forgot too." I smile awkwardly until I realise how close we are. I can feel her breath against my neck, she's nearly up against me. One step and then-. She steps closer with a worried look on her face. "Hey, you okay?" She asks with a gentle voice. She's talking but I can't understand anything she's saying. My eyes are focused on her lips. They look so inviting. So plumb. So soft. A hand on my face pulls me out of my trance. Julie waits till I look her in the eyes till she speaks. "You know if you want to kiss me," She smiles at me. "you can just kiss me." I blush. "I-I-I didn't-. I look away but her hand on my cheek pulls my eyes back on her. Her face turns serious. "Don't hide what you're feeling. It's not gonna do you any good." I look her in the eyes and she looks right back at me, her expression the same as it was before, maybe even a bit more serious. I blink trying to get control of my emotions again. "Can I- Can I kiss you?" I stutter trying to remain eye contact but I fail miserably. I try to turn my head away, but her hand keeps it right where it is. She strokes her thumb against my cheek. "Of course you can." She says with a gentle smile. I lean in, my body as stiff as ever when my lips meet hers. The kiss is gentle as she remains stroking my cheek. Slowly but surely my body relaxes and I lose myself in the kiss. Her lips are soft. So soft. I slightly part my mouth and she slips her tongue inside my mouth. I let out a content noise as I put my hands around her waist. The kiss gets more heated and messy as I pull her closer by her waist. Her hands slide to the back of my neck and-. Knock. Knock. "Time's up lovebirds!"