Two

"Lulu, what the hell is going on? You can't just go around kissing guys like Matt when you're in a relationship with me!" Dante blew up at her the instant Matt left Jason's penthouse.
"So, you're saying I CAN kiss guys like Johnny when I'm in a relationship with you?" Lulu quirked one blonde brow at him, making Johnny turn to glance in her direction.
"Is she serious? Because we can go right now. I'm sorry Morgan I know finding Franco is top priority but, if Lulu Spencer wants me than I'm gone." Johnny whispers to Jason, who tried to hide his laughter rather unsuccessfully.
"I understand, I'll give you a free pass." Jason whispers back, never having much taste for Dante.
"Lulu, be serious. You don't want to go around with Johnny Zacchara." Dante looked at her, not knowing where this was coming from.
"Says who, Logan Hayes from the great beyond? Please! I would trade my life with you in a heartbeat if it meant I had the chance to be Johnny's girl again. That's rude I'm so sorry but, truth hurts. Now, Jason...do you have a beer? I don't feel like being sober anymore. This shit is exhausting." Lulu had no sympathy for a man who quite frankly didn't know what to do with her, especially in bed. Lulu walked over to the kitchen, demanding Jason's attention as she'd seen him and Johnny talking and wanted to know what was being said. Johnny and Jason both barked at laughs at her remark, barely able to contain themselves.
"I just bought a six pack, you're welcome to anything in my fridge. Go ahead." Jason attempted at a straight face, nodding at the blonde.
"Thank you." Lulu smirked at him, heading straight for the fridge.
"Baby girl, all you had to do was say the word and I'm yours. It's always been that simple. It's you're world, I'm just living in it." Johnny slightly smirked as the former couple made eye contact.
"Well, it's about time you took notice." Lulu feigned annoyance as she got a beer out of the fridge and attempted to open the bottle, visibly struggling.
"We both know you've never been able to open one of those by yourself, Lu. Let me." Johnny slid the bottle out of her hand and smoothly removed the cap, handing it back.
"Jesus Christ, how do you make opening a bottle look sexy?" Fell out of Lulu's mouth, her obvious attraction to him was showing.
"Call it a talent." Johnny teased her, knowing that Dante was getting pissed off.
"It's a shame how you let her just slip through you're fingers, hmm? Now you'll never get her back." Maxie Jones clucked her tounge in disappointment, before she and Spinelli left the penthouse.