Pilot

RC-MATILDA POV

I drag a finger down the inside of my new locker and it comes away with a thick layer of dust and something moisty. Disgusting, I wipe it on the locker next to me.

"Hey, don't rub that shit down my locker!" I look back to see Ruth Watson angrily walk towards me easily pushing her way through the thick crowd of students. It was a given considering that she is as tall as most boys and had a wide body to go along with it.

"You do realize I have to ask you to wipe that grease away,right?" Ruth asks me, wrinkling her nose at the moldy-dusty combo.

"Yea, um, I'll wipe it off. Um, sorry."I reply, fumbling around my pockets for something to wipe it off with.

"Here." Ruth hands me a clean tissue.

"Um, thank you."

"What happened to your old locker anyway?" She asks curiously, peeking inside my new one.

"Oh, um, it had fungi growing inside."I reply, quickly wiping on her locker and then wiping my finger.

She snorts."Yeah and your new locker is much cleaner."

Before I can reply, Ruth suddenly says,"Shinigami!"

"Huh?"

"Fujoshi." A flat voice suddenly says from beside me. I get startled and looked beside me to see Aki Taiso. Shit.

He walked away as soon as he came and I wonder what the heck he just said.

"Anyway, what are you gonna do about that shitty locker?" Ruth asks.

"Um, I don't know."

"How about you keep your stuff in my locker until you can get it cleaned out?"

Shocked, I stare at her. Is she being nice?

"Um, ok. Thanks."

"No biggie."