#11

MIRANDA'S POV:
Zayn has changed quite much. I just feel like he’s been hiding somethings from me of late.
I wish he would not act so different on me. I just hate it, curiosity and a bag full of doubts dancing in my mind are becoming worse Or maybe this is the bittersweet kind of love that I was going to face and suffer its  consequences ,  aarrgh  I really hate what I am feeling tonight. Zayn is the love of my life and I just can’t tell anymore if he’s being real with me or not. Or I’m over thinking maybe I should just take a little time since we are all humans and we are prone to making mistakes.
****
“Miranda, what’s wrong? I have been talking to you like for the past five minutes and your eyes are glued to the ceiling” mum made me snap out of my blurred thoughts that were already fading she just made them fade a little quick.

“Hey mum, sorry I was just thinking of making some changes in my room. The walls paintings and my curtains, just everything. I lied.
Well, I see someone is really growing fast huh? With an assuring smile on her face I kind of felt relieved. My mums smile always gave me hope, through tough times and good times. I wished I could tell her how my life was just chaos.  But I was not ready for this conversation with her. I really hated being pitied and who knows mum would have grounded me forever.
Anyways my girl dinner is served, please don’t keep us waiting. She left as she closed the door behind her. I threw myself on bed again and sighed like I was just a bit tired of love and all those situations I got myself into. I hoped these thoughts would be buried in my mind graveyard and never dance in my mind again, but I’m human and not until I sort things out I won’t get it off my mind.
I went downstairs and joined my family we were having mashed potatoes and chicken stew. One of my favorite meals. I sat next to Blake.  Dinner today felt different. No conversations. Total silence and all I could hear was the chewing and the movement of throat muscles.  I guess everyone was going through some personal chaos.
“how’s everyone doing?’ dad broke the silence that had prevailed amongst us for the first time in a while. He then galloped some water and cleared his throat to imply his satisfaction   “it’s been a while since we all talked about everyone’s mental health and their progress in general. 
All is well on my side dad, Blake uttered.
How’s basketball? Are there any tournaments this time round? Been ages since I came by to support my first born son.
“Not yet dad, but they will begin soon. Blake murmured as he grabbed an orange piece that were well sliced   in a circular shape
Well then son all the best and kindly take you practice serious. Dad advised him.
“How is my princess doing? She seems a little bit pre occupied of late. I don’t see you nowadays and you are not as cheeky as you used to be growing up huh? Dad teased.
“I am fine dad, everything is fine, just missed my lesson today and it got me consulting a classmate .so nothing much to talk about. I replied.
‘Are you happy? Dad seemed doubtful.
‘Yes I am. I shrugged.
Blake smirked
‘Is there anything you are not telling us?
Dad asked
‘Papa I am totally fine. I said as I stood up and started clearing the table.
twas crazy how mum never got engaged today in our talk.
Everyone stood up and went to their respectful places as Blake offered to help me out with the dishes. 
We had started doing the dishes and in the middle of that, Blake splashed water on me. We always did this and played with water anytime we did dishes together. But this time I was not in a mood for any of his games. Felt like it was just stupid for him to be doing that and I really frowned. I looked at him standing beside me and sneered. I proceeded to wash the dishes and he held my wrist, he stretched his other hand and held my chin and made me face him. I could feel my eyes becoming watery and tears dropped and I hugged him so tight. Like I really needed that. Hugging my brother felt like home, it was peaceful I felt like I was totally healed. I needed to escape from reality things for a while.
Hey little one what have you been up to of late been a while since you told me about your progress and you don’t seem okay of late. I know you just tried to cover up for yourself. What’s wrong? You know you can….. Hardly had he finished his statement than I cut him short and asked, “What is love? Why does it have to hurt sometimes? I snorted
Haha, wait lil missy, you mean you are in love and you never even bothered to tell me? Blake smirked. But who hurt you this time? He asked
He sat on the kitchen counter and grabbed an apple.
‘So tell me about it
Who’s this guy that hurt my pretty lil sister, he needs some serious blows. He joked.

I decided to tell him our love story and to the point where it came to me having doubts about him.
“Hey lil  mama, give it time okay? You’ll figure it out and if you need my help I will bed right here
We hugged and cleared the dishes .thereafter we went to our respectful] rooms
As I lay in bed I could see the moon through my white blinders and wished that everything was going to be alright.

A/N;
Hey guys, I hope all enjoyed this chapter. So what do you think… will Miranda be able to clear her doubts in her relationship with Zayn?
Don’t forget to share and drop your comments.
Take care ilysm. See you in the next chapter.