#10

You rock my world- Michael Jackson.

Class was done and I decided to take  my time and consult Fred on the lesson I missed. " so we were introduced to chords and this is how......." My phone rang. Zayn.
I ain't gon pick this ,hes got the guts to call me after vanishing for two  days . I am so mad at him for this . but I still care. Nooo I won't pick it up. 
" cmon won't you pick it up ?" Fred asked . " what's the use of picking up and he went MIA on me." I mumbled
" you ain't curious at all to know what happened ?" Fred became persistent with his questions and for a moment I was like why won't this one mind his own business. He's right though . I'm curious to find out where zayn was and why he  was off all this while .
  By the time I went to  pick it up call ended and I kinda felt bad for not picking . Two missed calls already .
" Fred how about we continue with what we were doing I'll get back to  him later." I suggested
" okay sure , your way mi...."
Phone call again . it was zayn .
I picked it up
" Hey my love ? How are you I'm so sorry  for everything. I'll make it up to you , wya ?"
" Hey Zayn , I'm fine  was just worried about you . I'm in school trying to make up for yesterday's class.  We'll talk later ."
"Baby can I pick you up when you done ? I missed you ?" Zayn begged . I could hear from the way he sounded.
I just felt off about it and I couldn't let it out. Something did not feel right . or  was I over thinking. Maybe I should let him give me an explanation

"Its okay I'll be done in twenty minutes ." I said
" awesome I'll be there in ten minutes and wait till  you done." He sounded super excited .
" its alright." I said and hang up .
I could be a hard person sometimes. Not  that hard but a little hard and a soft spot just pops up uncontrollably.haha.

" you are a hard one Miranda. Thought you missed him? " fred chuckled .
" well I did but I just wanted to give him a little 'punishment' for making me go through all that worry . I wanted some revenge "
" girl you are crazy . anyway let's wrap it up here . perhaps the introduction part is not a hard one . we can do that some other time . girl  get your ass to that lucky man  and sort your issues out ." Fred said  with an assuring smile .
  " okay Fred . but...."
" Naah aahh Miranda please you havent been yourself today and I noticed every bit of it ."  Fred said .

Wow he noticed . to be honest I havent been myself and I  even concentrated half of the lesson . the rest I was just burried in thoughts of the man I am so in love with . and later on when he tries to reach me I feel like something is off about him being off for two days.
" alright then , see you later ." I hugged him and he walked me towards the gate .
    Zayn was already there . leaning on the front of his Porsche car . dressed in a blue denim and some black shorts slides and a white t shirt . perfect, I just loved it . our outfits kinda rhymed and it was the best coincidence of the day . I smiled.

I bid Fred  goodbye and walked towards my man and hugged him so tight and he whispered, " I'm such a disappointment . I'm sorry baby " 
He then walked on the other side and him being my all time gentleman he opened the door for me and I got in . he waved at Fred  who was still standing there  like he wanted  to join us  but it was all hopeless for him .
Off we went.

Fred's POV:
I wonder if she noticed how much I was so happy around her and  how I wanted her to stay around. If not for zayn calling her. Her smile and puppy eyes anytime she wanted  something so bad or a favor , her voice that  stole my heart and every little thing about her . she was just perfect . I was always glued  to her but I could never open up because she never noticed me and  I just hoped I could have memorable moments with her. But zayn was lucky so lucky to have her all by himself . he did not deserve her though . I did . but I couldn't have her because she never  realized. Today I just stood there trying  to play all cool like I was happy for her when she left with her dude . when she said she wanted to give zayn some little punishment I wish I had agreed so that I get to spend some quality time with  her just   for those twenty minutes . I wish I could rewind but I can't . maybe its just a stupid crush I'm having on her . it'll end soon enough .

* zayns house

"So mind telling me what happened ?"
I asked
"Well baby I'm sorry my boys came around and we got drunk then I misplaced my phone ."
" This is so lame , you mean for two days your boys were around huh that your phone went off and you couldn't even borrow one of their phones and just inform me ?"  I was losing it and I just felt that he's lying .
Lies ! Boys are just liars . I feel betrayed already. Like a heart break coming my way aaargh . why am I feeling this ?

" hey I should have done that but you know ....."
" just cut it off zayn . it all starts with lame excuses then breaking me to pieces huh ? " I was totally screaming at him .
" baby I know it sounds lame but that's just the truth . I promise . I love you . it shouldn't have been this way . I missed your dinner  invitation and I promise I will make it up to you ." he said shaking .
He held me and looked me in the eyes . like he was almost crying . I found myself hugging him and telling him that it'll be alright. We then found ourselves on the couch near the kitchen kissing passionately like our fires ignited once again . it was the kind of love story I wanted . fighting and making up.

A/N : hello guys I hope all is well with you and you taking care of yourselves  through this cold season.😍😍😍 .

About this chapter I decided to indulge Fred's thoughts and what do you guys think ??? Does he know something about Zayn or he's just obsessed with Miranda?😂😊 or the stupid crush ?
Leave your comments
See you  in the next chapter 😍😍  ilysm😘😘❤