chapter one 😳

fell and blue were fucking again
ink and error heard in the other room and error blushed furiously. ink kind of laughed mostly to himself. this made error blush more. ink side eyes error. Ink winks aggressively at error and takes his hand to fell and blues room. Ink knocks so loud that it drowned out the moaning.
“Hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h–hh-h-h-h-yh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h–h-h-h-h-h-h-hey blue uwu can error and i join yall uwu” ink said cutely as he twiddle his thumbs. “Omg ofc bestie slay” blue said as he opened the door and accidentally flashed ink and error with his massive etco cock.
“Oopise poopise you werent supposed to see yet uwu.” blue said as he jumped into the slay bed. Fell bounced off the bed and hit the slay button and fell unconscious.

all of a sudden, they heard a familiar voice. "hey my hottie shawtys i heard all of you fucking in the distance but i need my little blueberry for an pussy poppin important mission." dust said as he kicked open the door to see 4 skeletons fucking. He grabs blue and runs out of the house. Everyone gasped as he starred in awe as they saw blues massive ecto cock. Dust didnt like this and he growled at everyone who looked. Dust teleported blue into a fucking dungen aka nightmares castle. Killer, nightmare, horror, all of them bitches saw blues massive ecto cock but dust has gone feral and got on his hands and knees and hissed at everyone. Blue was super shy of his massive ecto cock because he cant just lend everyone a piece of his balls yk. Dust took off his jacket hotly and threw it on blue to cover him. Dust grabbed blues hand and walked over to his room. “Shawty……..my little blue bitch………………………my little cock sucker……………………………..my little ass sniffer…………………………………..I need to……………………………………………………..say……………………………………………something………………………………………………….to……………………………………………you………………………………………………………………………………………..” dust said as he looked away blushing deeply. “Omg what is it my little dusty wusty alpha” blue said curiously. Dust grabbed his shoulders and said “my little blue fuck,,,,,,,,, i love you………………………………”