Healing Hunter

(There may be swearing in this chapter)

Darius walked down the hallway he looked pissed. He looked so mad that the guards were to scared to speak. Darius wanted to fight Belos. In fact he wished that Belos was dead the Hunter would be safe. Hunter damn it Darius thought as he started to run down the hallway.

When he got to the his room he slammed open the door to see Hunter passed out on the couch. "Hunter! Shit" Darius said as he ran to get his first aid kit.

Hunters POV
I woke up in so much pain I wanted to scream. But I held it in 1Because I couldn't risk anyone hearing me. 2Because I wasn't in my room. I looked around I guess I am in Darius's room. Great I looked down and noticed I was bleeding in fact my in tire shirt was died red. That explains the pain. I tries to get up but I couldn't move it was to painful.

"DARIUS" I yelled. I didn't even care about the fact I was bleeding I just wanted to know what day it was. "Yes little prince" Darius answered as he turned around the corner. Suddenly he ran up to me and took of my shirt revealing a lot of scars. "Shit" Darius whispered. "What" I asked looking down to see a big and deep cut down my chest was bleeding and I felt sick. "What day is it I have a mission" I asked. "Don't worry you leave in a few days" Darius answered a bit worried. Then the room was covered in black and I pasted out.

4 hours later.
"How is he doing Darius" said a voice coldly. Belos? I thought but I just continued to listen. "He is doing fine my emperor." Another voice replied. Darius I thought. I went back to sleep. "Wake up Hunter" a voice whispered in my ear. I jumped a little and almost punched the person who whispered. Thank Titan I didn't because the voice was Belos. "So sorry emperor" I apologize. He doesn't reply he just glares at me. "You leave tomorrow with Darius for the mission remember Hunter for your own good Don't Fail" he said then he left. I could see Darius death stareing Belos.

I jumped out of bed and pain shoot through my body. "Let's get ready" I told Darius trying not to sound like I'm in pain.  He just glared at me. "Hunter I don't think you should go on this mission" "why If it is because I'm hurt I have been through worse if you forgot I am the golden guard, I also don't care for your opinion now I will be going and getting ready, I also could care less if you a company me." I told Darius then I left. I know I shouldn't have cut him off but I have to do this mission.

It didn't take long to get ready. In the morning Belos called me to the throne room. "Hunter this mission should be easy all you have to do is collect a package with Darius it may take a while to get there when you get back come straight here don't fail" he told me "ye before I could answer Darius opened the door alongside with Eberwolf. "no need for him to go anywhere we got the package" Darius said as he dropped the package on the floor. "Ok then you have no mission Hunter Dismissed Darius and Eberwolf Hunter stay here." I nodded.