|1| Waking Up

I slowly feel myself waking up from my deep slumber. But my surroundings don't feel like home. It's cold and I can smell a lake nearby. I slowly and suspiciously peek my eyes open to check my surroundings. I'm not in my house, that's one thing for sure. I'm in some sort of run down cabin like something you would see in a horror movie.

'shit' I thought to myself. Did I really just get kidnapped? How? It feels like just a second ago I was in my bed scrolling on Instagram and now I'm here in this shaggy cabin. I get up and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and my head. 

I moan out a little to the pain and I hear the floor creak. I quickly whip my head to the noise. When I turn my head I see a big man with.. a doll mask on. He looks very excited to see me which concerns me even more. He finally speaks up and it sounds like nothing I would expect. 

"You're finally awake!" A very high pitched, almost child like, voice comes out of this well over 6 foot beast. He starts excitedly making his way towards me when I do what any normal person would, and I start screaming as if I was dying. He was very shocked by that but still made his way to me. "STOP!" I continually yell to try to get him to back away from me but he just won't stop.

Then suddenly I hear many loud footsteps coming towards the room. Oops.

Just then a whole group of big men come in. I of course start panicking and I back myself into a corner. I instantly start pleading with them to not hurt me. "Please don't hurt me!" I yell. They all look at me very confused when suddenly it's like they all realized something. The middle aged man who looked like a doctor started shaking his head. "I knew she hit her head hard but.." He whispered as if he didn't want to believe it. 

The man child started crying. "My nanny doesn't remember me!?". He started throwing a fit so they decided to make him leave the room. 

The masked man in the blue suit looked down at me wordlessly before reaching one of his big hands out to touch me. I automatically flinched away thinking he was going to hurt me. Apparently he did not like that one bit because he clenched his fists until his knuckles were white and he stormed out of the room.

One of the masked men then spoke up and looked at me with little hope. "Do.. do you seriously not remember me sweetheart?" His voice cracks a little and for some reason it breaks my heart to see him that vulnerable.

"I'm really sorry but," I pause for a moment, "I don't remember anything." 

I hear him sniffle. "No.. no.. there's absolutely no way this happened."

"I'm really sorry.. what's your name again?" I ask.

"No no don't be sorry sweetheart, it's not your fault. I'm Thomas but you can call me Tommy."

"Who is everybody else?" I ask 

"The one that just left is Michael".

"That's my brother Bubba" He points to a plump man that waves at me. I waved back.

"That's Hannibal." He points to the middle aged doctor looking guy.

"That's Jason." He points to a big man in a hockey mask. He gives me a nod. I nod back.

"That is Billy and Stu." He points to 2 younger men who smile at me. I smile back.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys. But how did I get here in the first place?" I ask.

"Well you have been living with us for the past 3 years but you were attacked and got hit in the head." Hannibal explained.

"Why would I be living with you guys?" I question on.

"Let's just say that we are all very close and basically family." I nod storing all of this information in my brain.

"But enough of talking. I think you need to get some rest." You nod along with Hannibals words. 

"Yeah I am pretty tired." You yawn. 

"We'll give you some time to sleep."

Soon after everyone says goodnight you swiftly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! 💕

So what do y'all think?

This my first book so please don't judge too much and please please please give me some feedback. I would genuinely appreciate it so I can grow more as a writer.

Have an amazing day/night y'all 💞