Chapter 4

I ROLLED OVER

I ROLLED OVER... my body aching, from sleeping in the weirdest position on the couch. There was no way I was sleeping there tonight. After a few minutes of "rubbing my eyes and staring into space", I got up and walked up the stairs towards the bathroom I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

"I can hear faint footsteps from Ares's room", he was here. He must have come back last night after I fell asleep.

A smirk formed on my face. Ares Salvatore is going to wish he never said he didn't find me attractive, it's not that I cared if he saw me attractive or not, "it just made my blood boil that he thought he could make me feel low of myself I wasn't as beautiful as my sister or any other girl he might have been with but I wasn't ugly".

Ares walked towards the table sitting down to eat his food, he didn't acknowledge me, I was expecting some sort of reaction from him. But... nothing, blatantly ignoring me.

Fine, I'll play his game.

I continued to eat my food, tapping my fork on the side of the plate to get a reaction, but no reaction.

I stood up from my seat walking my plate over towards the sink to wash it, Ares gets up from his seat and walked towards the sink I could feel the warmth of his body on my back" you do not have to wash your dish that's why I have luna".

"I know I just prefer to wash my dish". His jaw clenches the warmth of his breath hits my neck, he grabs the dish from my hand placing it in the sink but he doesn't stop there, he spins me around so now my back is against the brutal cold sink.

He edges closer and closer until I'm locked in between him and the sink, I stop breathing for a second, the scent of his colon hits my nose, heat pules between my legs, his hand reaches out to my face his fingers wrapping around my jawline, heat explodes in my body from his touch" he must have seen the video by now, he was in charge of his security camera he was too demanding to let anybody else be in control of his security cameras".

He's just looking me in my eyes not saying a word," it's driving me crazy".

The cold stare was harsh, instanced.

I tried to move but his hand around my jaw just got tighter, "A soft breath leaves my lips." What the hell are you doing." I grit my teeth". my hands on both sides of my torso holding on to the sink, he steps closer closing all the space that was between us, I struggle to get away but the asshole wouldn't budge, he smirks briefly. Move," I growl.

My leg briefly moved slightly touching his dick.

He was hard.

a soft breath leaves my lips, "I don't listen to little whores" he said, making my jaw clench. He brings his finger up tracing my body from my chest to between my thighs, he lifts his gaze to me. watching. waiting. for a reaction. "But I don't give him one", I don't know why but I don't. his fingers stopped, and a lump was tucked in my throat. his touch is hot." was it for me?" he says in my ear, his voice low but raspy almost seductive, "To excite me?".

What are you talking about? don't play dumb with me Iris. my name rolled off his tongue so good, the video was for my pleasure only I happened to not notice the camera there until after." I said smirking". it's embarring, how hard you try." He said with amusement." But nothing you ever do will make you attractive to me."

I clench my jaw, a smirk appeared on his face.

Is that why I feel your hard dick poking my thigh? A smirk crept on my face.

Anger replaces the smirk on his face, "it happens every morning love don't fool yourself"
his eye flickers down my body, you aren't in any of my fantasies or desires other than.

"Revenge".

What did I or my family do to you to make you hate us so bad? "if anything I should be sliting your throat right now here and at the vulnerable moment your not paying attention you made my life a living hell ever since your name enter it".

TO BE CONTINUED.....

SORRY BOUT THE CHAPTER BEING SHORT.