Chapter One: The Disappearance Of Dean Morgan

I woke up, like every other morning, six a.m, right on the dot. I walked into my bathroom and showered, I pulled on my shirt, my school blazer, my black tight's, my black skirt and then I did my tie. I pulled my sock's on, and the buckled my black shoes, such a dull uniform. I put my shoulder bag on and then brushed my hair. I looked in the mirror, what the-?!

I turned, seeing a small gargoyle.

Walking over  to my bedroom window and started at the ugly stone, "How did you get up here?" I glared at it, I tapped the window, it didn't move.

"What ever" I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and then down the stair's, "Mum, i'm going to school!"

"Look both way's when you cross the road!" I hear her yell, I closed the front door and walked down the front step's and down the road. I pulled my bag tighter and closer to me as I made my way to school.

Arriving on school grounds I stopped in the garden and stared at this stature of a frog holding an umbrella, "Ha... never noticed that before" I walked over to it and nudged it with my foot.

Shaking my head at my sudden movement I walked over to my school building and jogged up the stairs and opened the door to my class room to see a brunet hair man staring at me, "And you are?" Scottish accent? 

"Ditching this class" I closed the door again before checking the plaque on the door, nah, it's my class room... 

Opening the door I walked in and closed it again, "Sorry, thought I was in the wrong class-"

"Freak"  someone's coughs. Rolling my eyes I walked over to the Scottish man who I presume is the teacher for this lesson, slapping my heels together I straightened my back and saluted him.

"Rory Bishop reporting for duty" 

"Well, Rory Bishop, you can sit over there" nodding I hurried over to the back of the class and jumped over the desk and sat in the chair while staring at the man who spoke a heap of crap about English, "William Shakespeare~" and i'm out.

I put my hand up and stared at the brown haired man, "Yes... Rory?"

"Yeah, why are you faking - badly might I add - a Scottish accent?"

"What - it's real"

"Oh, I know, I just needed to give Cory an distraction"

Turning around he caught Cory sneaking into the class room, "Seat down" yeah, Corey's always late so... we cover for each other.

Ten...

Whipping around I tried to see who had whispered 'ten' in my ear, but I found myself alone, at the back of a class room with an angel covering it's eyes facing towards me from outside of the window.

 "Creepy..." I shivered before hearing the bell ring, "Hey Dean - what..." staring at the empty seat across the room from me I pulled my phone out and called him.

"Hey, this is Dean's phone, you know what to do~"

I sent him eighteen text messages throughout the day, and not one single answer.

So... I decided to go to his house.

Outside Dean Morgan's House:

I crawled through the cat flap - and before you judged or anything... this is how I normally enter his house since we always try to scare the crap out of each other.

"Dean, where are you?" I walked around his house, finding the entire place deserted, not even his parents or little sister were here. Standing in Dean's room I looked around the place before staring at a ballerina statue, "... Well, I didn't know you liked stone girl's Dean" I rolled my eyes, probably Mandy's and he decided to be an ass and hide it from her.

Picking the stone statue up I put it back into his little sisters room before I closed the door and started to go to their kitchen to look at their fridge, until the door bell rang.

Pausing in med step I changed my direction and un-locked the front door and opened it, "Rory Bishop?"

"Yeah?"

"This is for you" he hands me a parcel wrapped in brown paper and old twine.

"Uh... thanks?" I questioned as he ran off.

Staring at the parcel I shrugged and stuck it under my arm before closing and locking the door and headed home, wonder where all my peeps are at?

Home,

Third Person's Point Of View:

Rory walks into her room and drops the parcel on her bed before she pulls a book out and started to read, unaware of the angel statue waiting outside of her window, getting ready for it's next opportunity to take another step for it's prize.