Chapter 1

𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Isn't there a station named Tapops someplace in the galaxy? Because the station is in space, you might theoretically call it a spacecraft.

There are a lot of individuals in the station, but we're only interested in two of them.

One person wears an orange dino hat, an orange jacket, a black shirt, and pants (ofc)

The other individual was a plump Indian boy wearing a red bandana, a green and yellow jacket, and pants.

The Indian boy was laying in bed fiddling with a ball with a visibly bored face, while the other was admiring at the wonderful landscape.

"I wish we had a mission, what do you think boboiboy?" replied the Indian boy, revealing the name of the dino headgear.

"No, you should be happy for not being attacked or afraid," Boboiboy responded.

"I suppose so," Gopal replied.

'But isn't it too quiet and serene, no missions, no saving power sphera, it's a little strange," questioned Gopal.

"Sure it is, but we shouldn't jinx it before w-" Boboiboy couldn't finish his sentence because a purple blue-ish with black gateway appeared in front of him and sucked him.

"Boboiboy!"

But it was too late; Boboiboy couldn't shift fast enough and was pulled into who knows where.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy pov

"Ouch," I said.

I rise up and study my surroundings; it appears that I have returned to Earth, but I am in a new neighborhood; I glanced about and realized that I was laying on a bus stop, and the sign says next road to Cyberaya.

"cyberaya?"

I thought, I had never heard of that area and thought I should call the other to pick me up then I tried to contact my buddies using mywatch but it kept stating no signal, culminating in I then starting to board a bus to Cyberaya.

Nobody's pov

The atmosphere was quiet and tranquil, making Boboiboy feel a lot more at ease than before, but he was still frightened since he didn't know where he was and couldn't contact his pals via the watch, but it seemed that he could still morph.

Boboiboy came and jumped off of the bus just in time before the bus flipped 360 degrees and there were still some people on board, but boboiboy responded quickly and utilized boboiboy lightning to finish the job quickly and get all the passengers off the bus.

Boboiboy succeeded, and then he observed a battle between a fat man, a boy with a cat on his shoulders, and a girl with a slingshot. vs a old man that looks like his stuck in the 90s and it looks like the person who looks like he's stuck in the 90s apparently is the villain as boboiboy just observed the battle and did not interfere at the moment

The old guy then launched a sharp weapon at the small kid, and Boboiboy utilized boboiboy leaf to throw the weapon out of the path without harming anybody or anything and interfering with combat.

"What is your name?" the enemy said

"You don't need to know," Boboiboy said to the old man

"thank you My name is Ali," Ali said.