~ Chapter Six - Part Two ~

Crunchys POV

It was about ten PM, and I was sitting on caramels bed as she dug in her closet. She came out with a pair of black jean looking pants and a fishnet shirt I had never seen before.

"You know if those are for me they wont fit, right?" I said, eyeing the clothes.

"Oh, they wouldn't if they were my size! I got em for you since your outifts are always boring! Now c'mon! Let get these on ya!" And Im slung over her shoulder like a bag of potatos.

After a while of me refusing to put it on, I eventually caved. It fit well, the pants very extenuating on my ass and hips. Made me feel a little dyphoric but wasnt as bad as I expected.

Caramel also gave me a belt for it, since even at the correct size the pant line was too wide (Very thin at the waist).

The fishnet was nice, showing off a variety of scars I had covering my chest and my damned surgery scars. It was snug enough that it didnt shift around much.

Carm had also given me black wrist bands of sorts. They covered all of my wrists and were snug enough to not move.

"Huh. How did she even find this?" I mumble to myself, looking in the bathroom mirror.

"Get out here and show meee!!" Carmel said impatiently, me soon exiting the bathroom. "Woahhh!! Who knew you'd be so handsome in this?" I flicker her side.

"Tch. Hell with you." I grumble to her, going onto my phone.

[Me, 10:58: Hey if your planning to join us were probably gonna head out soon. Carm isnt letting me rest easy today.] (Or wildberry)
[Wilds!!, 11:01: Ah. I will probably find my way over eventually.]

Phew. Maybe that could make this bareable... Carm was now dragging me by the arm. She told me to keep my phone in my front pocket, as pickpockets are common.

I did as she said about that, and we were on our way... this is going to be a long night huh?

/ / / (This will always mean POV switch btw)

Wildberry POV

As I didnt know shit about clubs, and had been to a party once in my life I consulted Holly. Shes a hell of a party animal or at least used to be she'd know.

And well... she just gave me an outfit somehow. Had she been antipating this? Is wasnt exactly a tame outfit either.

It felt funny to wear, and outlined me a bit too well.

It was black, a chocker like peice around the neck and it turned into a diamond shape, before being back to the black. It was missing sleeves as well.

The pants were a bit tight, the same black with silver detailing. I will admit it was pretty... and after a fee minutes even felt cozy.

This was... oddly flamboyant for what I usually wear. It wasnt the worst I've had from Holly althought. She once got me into a dress for a charity event I was doing.

That was horrid.

Aside that... I wasny exactly sure what I was going to be doing there. Looking for Crunchy obviously... but otherwise I dont know.

I dont like drinking, or games much, let alone trying to start conversation. I sighed, grabbing myself a coat of some kind to cover this Im wearing.

I mean... could be worse? Least its not in any vibrant colors I dont enjoy standing out.

I get started heading to the club. Its about time anyways... this outfit was a bit harder to get into than intended.