Prelude

Zhou Jieqiong, enters high-school with the plans of finishing her studies and fulfilling her dreams of becoming a successful singer someday. With all these thoughts in her mind, her only goal was to pursue her dream. Until she meets Kim Mingyu, someone who has the same dream with her. And what's shocking is that both of them have a lot of similarities. And by "SIMILARITIES" I mean same birth date, likes, dislikes, and of course, same dream, which is to become a successful singer in the future. Will she consider Mingyu as her rival? Or will the tables turn and will she develop feelings for him instead?

* * *

"CHASING DREAMS"

MinKy Fanfiction

Seventeen's Mingyu & I.O.I's Pinky (Zhou)

  •  featuring svt, i.o.i,  pledis girlz (I may not include all members~)

  • SPECIAL THANKS TO AwesomeOwlGraphix FOR MY CUTE COVER! ILY 

NOTES NOTES NOTES

Heyyyy! I'm finally back! And yaaas you read it right, it's a MinKy fanfiction huehue :3

 I'm both a CARAT and a fan of I.O.I and I have been shipping these two since Mansae Era as you have seen their MV and the behind-the-scences too!

I just can't contain my feels for these two that I have decided to make this so voila!

Both are VISUALS. SLAAAAAY!

Both of them are from Pledis too so yaaaaaaas ship ship ship!

I know that a lot of CARATs are Mingyu-biased and Pinky has lot's of fans too so I know most of you won't agree to this pairing but hey, my story, my opinion, and my ship so please don't spread hate.

SEVENTEEN, I.O.I, PLEDIS GIRLZ and etc will be featured here so YAAAAAY! 

But! I'm not yet sure if I'm going to include all members of svt, i.o.i & pledis girlz bc they're too many and I may not give them enough exposure so :(((

SPREAD THE LOVE AND ENJOY!~ *insert mini hearteu*

STARTED:  05/23/ 16

ENDED:  --/--/--