Chasing Dreams 4

P I N K Y

He led the way in going to the infirmary. And as we entered, the nurse from the counter welcomed us.

"Hi! What brings you two
here and how may I help you?" the nurse said.

"She got bruises on her wrist during the egg-hunting activity." Mingyu answered as he pointed me.

The nurse looked at me and I sheepishly smiled.

"Oh, may I look at your wrist?" the nurse asked and I nodded in response.

The nurse checked my wrist and told me it wasn't that bad. I just needed it to get cleaned and bandaged so that it won't worsen. She lead me into a chair and instructed me to sit down as she prepared the tools needed for cleaning my wounds. Mingyu then exited the room.

"Is he your boyfriend?" the nurse asked.

"OMG NO!" I answered shocked.

"He's just a friend of mine who happened to accompany me here." I lied.

Friend? Lol since when Pinky?

The nurse chuckled as I answered her question. As she was finished with dressing my wound. She instructed me what to do with my wound and how to handle it so that it won't leave scars on my hand and so that it would heal faster. She then told me I could already leave. I stood up and right when I was about to leave, she told me something.

"You know, you both look cute together." She winked as she lead me to the door.

"Thank you Ms. Nurse, but we're really just friends." I said once again.

I got out of the infirmary and to my surprise Mingyu was still there.

"How's your arm?" He asked.

"It's fine now, although it stings a while ago." I answered

"See I told you I needed you to bring here yet you're so stubborn." He replied.

"Whatever, let's go." I rolled my eyes as I started walking back towards the head quarters. Mingyu followed silently.

As we arrived, it was already lunch time. We were all told to proceed to the cafeteria since we were all going to eat our lunch there. I was looking forward to being with my friends again but unfortunately we had to eat within our teams. How unlucky.

I saw Soonyoung waving at me as soon as I reached the cafeteria. He was already seated there with Chanmi unnie and the rest of our entire team. He was signaling me to sit beside him. I hurriedly approached him and sat. Luckily, our lunch were already prepared and were served in our tables so we wouldn't get up from our seats. In that way, it would be less chaotic and disoriented.

"Pinky! How's your arm?" Soonyoung asked as I sat beside him.

"I'm fine now it's nothing serious so no need to worry though." I smiled as I answered him.

We talked more about a few things. We also found out that we had a lot of similarities. We were laughing about his stories when Wonwoo approached our table. I froze as soon as I saw him.

"Hey, you okay?" Soonyoung asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah no I'm fine I just remembered something." I blurted out, panicking. I hope Soonyoung doesn't notice but I believe he did.

Wonwoo went to Mingyu and they talked about something. I saw Wonwoo smile as Mingyu laughed. I was surpised seeing him like that. Wonwoo also noticed Soonyoung and he waved to him. Soonyoung also waved back. Wonwoo saw me and smiled, I smiled back, trying so hard to fight back my blush. NOT NOW HEART PLEASE! Mingyu and Wonwoo then did a handshake which I believe is their friendship handshake and Wonwoo left afterwards.