Chasing Dreams 1

P I N K Y

~T. R. Y Do it now

Can you follow me? Yes Uh-huh

T. R. Y Pick it up

You'll never catch me

Oh-no!~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and tried to kill it. I was seriously still sleepy and it's too freaking early to wake up. I just had to set up like 5 alarms in my phone so that I wouldn't be late for school. But dang the first alarm is too early. It's still 3:00 o'clock in the morning and school starts at 8:30 am. Uggh! Might as well go back to sleep. zzZZZ

~T. R. Y Do it now

Can you follow me? Yes Uh-huh

T. R. Y Pick it up

You'll never catch me

Oh-no!~

And there goes the last alarm. So this means I need to wake up. Today's my first day in high-school and I can't wait to go to school! It's not that I'm excited. Well.. uhhm.. okay! Maybe I am excited but not that much!

I quickly took a shower and changed into my clothes. Ahh the casual stuff I wear. Skinny jeans matched with a pink and yellow-striped shirt with black leather jacket and sneakers. Well I'm not into girly clothes but I'm actually not the boyish type too. I just like to dress casually and comfortably.

I went downstairs and saw my sister preparing breakfast. Hmmm.. it smells so good!

"So what are you cooking for breakfast?" I asked as I approached my sister.

"Your favorite food of course!" My sister giggled.

"Kyaaah! Bacon and eggs! Yum!" I happily told her.

I sat on the stool and my sister placed the plate with a handful of my faves on the counter. She also prepared milk and cookies for me. I munched on my breakfast and ran towards the sink to brush my teeth. I ran towards the table and grabbed my things and of course my allowance.

"I'll be leaving now!" I shouted at my sister while dashing outside our house.

"But you haven't even finished your breakfast!" I heard my sister shout back.

I walked towards our car and knocked at the window in the driver's seat. Doni directly responded and went out of the car. I just laughed at his reaction.

"Shall we go now Miss Zhou?" Doni said while opening the door for me.

"Naaawe you're being polite again! Didn't I tell you to call me Pinky?" I told him while entering the car.

"I'm Sorry Miss Zhou but I'm just following orders" Doni responded as he went inside the driver's seat.

"Psssh whatever." I mumbled.

Woah! Is this really for real? I'll be entering high school any minute now and I tell you this, of course I am excited! Gosh! Who wouldn't be? I mean new school! New environment! New friends!

But of course I wouldn't forget the main purpose why I am here and that is to enhance my skills and finish studying so that I can just be like After School and Girls Generation soon! Yup you heard me right. I want to become a successful singer someday.

Our car stopped in front of a big gate that has "School of Performing Arts" built on it. Wow! Is this even considered as a school? It's freaking huge and I seriously think that the size of the school is triple the size of our house!