oxytocin*

inspired by this picture

requested by mommy 🤭

billie: sub
y/n: dom

second person pov
_____________________________

billie had been at the studio all day and you desperately needed her. you needed her cuddles and kisses, but you needed to fuck her more.

it's been hours since she's been home, usually leaving at 7 in the morning and coming home at 11 at night. she and finneas have been working super hard on their upcoming album and you couldn't be more proud of them but it was times like this where you wish she was home all day, every day.

obviously you can call and text her whenever you want but its not the same. you just want to be in her arms.

it's 6pm right now so that means billie's been at the studio for 11 hours now. you've done everything to keep yourself busy, washing the dishes, organizing your closet, taking shark to the dog park.

you're bored out of your mind so you decide to just go over to finneas'. you take shark, making sure to grab his leash and put him in the car, driving off to fin and claudia's house.

once you got there, you grabbed shark and made your way into the house. claudia being the angel she is just told you to walk in without knocking.

you made your way to the kitchen where you see finneas and claudia.

"hey, y/n! how have you been?" claudia exclaimed, making her way over to you and gave you a hug. finneas doing the same after.

"i've been good! i just came over to see billie, she's been here all say." you groan out and both claudia and finneas give you an apologetic look.

"you know you're always welcome! even if me and you just hang out." claudia says and you give her a smile. claudia is always so sweet.

"billie is downstairs in the studio, me and finneas are going to finish making dinner." you nod and make your way down to the studio. you see billie sitting on the couch, writing in her journal and her tongue sticking out as she concentrates.

"hi baby!" you exclaimed and ran over to her, hugging her. the both of you fell back against the couch.

"oh- hi, my love! i didn't know you were coming over, i missed you so much." she says, giving you a kiss.

"i missed you so much more. i was so bored at home." you said once you two pulled away. you moved to sit next to billie, thighs touching.

"why aren't you upstairs with fin and claudia?"

"i need to finish up this song, i just can't think of any lyrics." billie said dropping her pencil and sitting back on the couch, manspreading. she looked so hot right now. her head was tilted back making her jawline look so sharp, the way she bit her lip made you want to kiss her so hard, she had one arm behind her head.

you shook your head and regained your focus.

"can i see what you have so far?" you asked and billie nodded. you picked up her journal and your eyes widened at the words on the paper.

can't take it back once it's been set in motion
you know i need you for the oxytocin

you set her journal back down and looked at her, smirking.

"maybe i can help you, baby, like your inspiration." you got up and straddle billie's lap. she put her hands on your waist and looked up at you, still manspread.

"oh yeah? and how would you do that?" she asked, licking her lips. you leaned down and bit her ear.

"i'm gonna fuck you, but you have to work for it." billie groaned at that. she hated waiting, she was the most impatient person you knew.