late nights.

my everything <3

EVI!!!!!

QUICK

ANSWER MEE

WHAAAA

huh

ari it's 1:00 AM what's so urgent?

hop on discord

PLEASE

ari my mom is asleep, if she hears that I'm up so late on a school night she'll

KILL me.

I'm begging you on my knees

wait

that sounds so wrong 😭

goodnight.

get some rest

NOOOOOOOOO

EVI DONT LEAVE ME

don't*

why are u such a meanie >:(

*𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘥 1:15 𝘈𝘔*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn POV:

I hear this annoying sound coming from next to me, my alarm clock. I look at the alarm and realize I've already hit snooze more than 4 times and I have 20 minutes to get ready.

"shit, I hate my life."

I say out loud completely forgetting about the stupid 'naughty' jar my mom made, every time somebody swears they have to put 5 bucks in it. I mean who makes a 'naughty' jar for their 17-year-old child?

"I HEARD THAT"

I listen as my mom roars like a lion from the other room, gosh this woman is unbearable.

I simply chose to ignore her as I start rushing to get ready. I took a quick 5-minute shower to make sure I don't smell funky.

*15 minutes left*

While rummaging through my wardrobe to find an outfit for today I dug up a cute, white tank top with some lace on it and found some white baggy jeans that went with it. My outfit was too cute to get dress coded so I put on a vest to cover up a bit.

*10 minutes left*

Usually, my makeup takes me around 20 minutes but considering the fact that I have only 10 minutes until I miss the bus and get yelled at I had to do a quick but cute makeup look.

*3 minutes left*

I look at the time and see that I have 3 minutes to get to the bus stop which is a 5-minute walk away. I stood up from my chair faster than the speed of light, grabbed my backpack, phone, and a peach as I was sprinting out the door at supersonic speed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD, I MADE IT TO THE BUS STOP.

*10 minutes later*

the.fucking.bus.is.late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria POV:

As I was about to hit snooze I stopped myself, slapping myself to wake up I start standing up like a vampire exiting its vampire coffin bed thing. After staring at the wall for a good 5 minutes I went and took a quick shower. I got out of the shower, stared at myself in the mirror for 3 minutes, and went to get ready.

I started drying my hair with a hair dryer but as soon as I started smelling something burning I quickly put the hair dryer down and let my hair dry naturally.

I put on a random graphic tee with some flared jeans and called it a day. I tied my hair in two low buns to be like those pinterest bitches and pulled some crusty wired headphones out of the pocket of my jeans, now we're really living the pinterest lifestyle.

I go downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some toast and feed the neighborhood stray cat.

I check the time and see that it's time to go to the bus stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------