Walking.

You calmly walk to school, currently it is 4 in the morning and you decided to get their more early than you would. As your walking you see a little crack in the sidewalk. You walk over to it and look in it, a empty blackness is seen in the crack until you take your phone out and shine a light down in the darkness, it still is dark but you can kinda make out a child's body. You shake in fear as you realize, it's a child that has been missing for 18 years. You get up swiftly and start running to the school frantically, a teacher sees you running and walks over to stop you, they grab your shoulders and feel how shakey you are "Are you ok, Y/N?" They ask in a concern tone. You can't make out any words speaking that you are crying, the teacher hugs you to try and calm you down and says quietly "Calm down- your gonna be ok.. Let's get you inside" you walk along side the teacher as she holds you close to her in a comforting way. You make it inside and the teacher sits you down then walks to the board to get class ready, you think to yourself ||it's not real it's not real-|| even though you know what you saw you still want to make sure you don't know.

                                       [FEW HOURS LATER]

Your sitting at lunch, alone, like usual. You can't stop thinking about the kid until someone walks up, a boy with long brown silky hair and a denim jacket with a black shirt under it and some baggy jeans with holes in them and some black and white shoes sneakers. They sit beside you and ask "Hey, are you ok? I was sitting over there and saw you looked kinda stressed.." you think you can trust him so you reply with "I saw a kid under the sidewalk when walking to school, it's the kid that's been missing..." he looks at you concerned "Under the sidewalk?" He replies in a confused tone, you nod and he looks at the table, he looks back at you and says "Do you mind showing me after school?" You nod and he gives off a light smile, he continues with "Ok cool, also my name is Devon (de-voen). Nice to meet you-" he says as if he needs your name "Y/N, nice to meet you too Devon" he gets up and walks away waving goodbye as you return the gesture.

                                          [AFTER SCHOOL]

You sit on a bench in the rain, everyone is gone and your waiting. You feel the rain stop above you and you look up to see a umbrella being held by non-other than Devon. "Oh, hey" you say in a depressing and tired tone, he replies with "Hey there" in a calming speech voice. You get up and start walking as he follows with the umbrella over you and him. You both stop at the crack and you point down at it, "There" you say as he crouches down and sees the child. He gets up and looks at you "So you wasn't lying, huh.." he gives off a scared vibe, you feel dizzy and hold onto him saying "I dont.. *cough* feel good..." he holds onto you and says "What's wrong?-" before you can reply you pass out and he holds you in his arm in udder fear. He lay's you down and starts yelling for help as he runs away. You feel your body slowly sinking into the ground as if you feel in a big ocean of water, you can't see but you can feel yourself going into the ground as if you was.. no-clipping out of reality...

                                                   (Part 2?)