chapter 4 Homecoming part 2

Stella pov

It saturday morning Kelly woke me up after my parents let him in . He climbed in my bed next to me . We sat there cuddling up to each other for a good 10 minute before my parents came in out of nowhere. Damn can’t it last a little longer . 

Stella - mom dad 

Donna - it breakfast time 

Stella - okay we’ll be right down now go 

Boden - okay sweetheart 

They leave. I went on top of Kelly's chest and we started kissing till my brother came in out of nowhere . 

Terance - 1 get up or else and 2 i telling mom and dad 3 breakfast is done get down stair now 

Stella - fine you better not tell mom and dad i coming down now 

He leaves and we get up . We go down to the kitchen table ,my mom 

And dad's mouth is open in shock . I don’t know why after me and kelly grab breakfast i decide to ask why . 

Stella - what wrong with you two 

Donna- your brother told us that you were having inter course 

Stella - 1 i’m 10 not happened for a while 2 he the one you should be worried about not me 3 not till i at least 25 thanks . 

Donna - Right he just trying to get us to forbid you from dating 

Stella - why i’m the same age as him when he start dating plus me and kelly would rather focus on i don’t know getting in to a relationship with each other before we do something crazy 

Kelly - also getting into college probably one close by tho to be close to family 

Stella -  yeah what he said also hand 

Kelly put hand  in mine . I could tell my parents are smiling at us . An hour later Kelly had to leave to get ready. It started at 5 and ended at 10 and it was already 4 . i didn’t want him to leave but if i want to go to the dance with him he has to. We were on the porch saying goodbye with my parents watching us from the window . We hug for a little while when we pull away he kisses my forehead and cheek before leaving . I go inside to get ready for the dance with my mom's help of course by the 4:30 i ready to go kelly knock on the door my dad got probably give him a lecture on everything . When I walk down the stairs Kelly looks at me like a princess . He has the Corsage in his hand that is red to give the dress a pop of color . When I went over to Kelly he asked for my wrist . I put it out for him to put Corsage on my wrist . My mom goes over to my dad and stands next to him .By the time we’re done talking to my parents about the rules it is 4:45 which means we got to go . 

Kelly - we have to go we will follow your rules i promise 

Donna - have a good time you two 

When we got outside Kelly opened the car door for me to get in . We get there within 15 minutes . He took my hand and we walked up to the door . He opened the door and grabbed my hand to go in . One of the teachers looked at me and said that my dress was too short but I just saw a girl with a dress that literally showed off her butt cheek . He came over to us . All my teachers and the principal who all love me  walked over towards us too. 

Mrs. terry - your dress is to short 

Stella - 1 sir it is Saturday. Also it is a homecoming dance not a school day . 2 There is a girl over there with butt hanging out. 3 don’t you have better thing to then to do then sexual a 10 year old dress . 

Mrs terry just walked away from us. I heard Kelly chuckle . 

Stella - something funny 

Kelly - nope not you his face when you said that thought