chapter 8 moving

Chapter 8 Moving 

*Stella POV winter break *

 It was the last day of school for winter break. To say I’m excited was a little of an understatement. All 51 got off because the firehouse burned down until it was rebuilt. They could not work as all other firehouses were filled. So there was no room. I got up for school and got dressed in something comfortable. 

*This is what Stella wears *

I took my backpack down the stairs

I took my backpack down the stairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen making breakfast. He always made my favorite thing for me to eat. He also has my coffee for me. 

I get my breakfast and go to the table with everyone who works at 51, PD, and med except Connor's dad

I get my breakfast and go to the table with everyone who works at 51, PD, and med except Connor's dad. Connor is here but not his family he is only here because Ava nobody knows there together from his family. I sat next to Hailey, Kelly not there I looked all over but his family was the only one there. I felt sad that he didn’t want to come over for breakfast. When my dad came to the table with their food. 

Stella - can I go outside to eat? 

Donna - yeah is everything okay 

Stella - yeah everyone is fine mom 

I leave the table with my breakfast. I know it sounds like I am a baby but spending time together with Kelly is everyone to me. I want to know where he is but I don't want to ask anybody. When I sat down and put on my headphones. Putting on one of my new favorite songs. 

(What Stella's new favorite song is )

When I finished my breakfast I decided to leave for school. I take my things and grab my lunch from the refrigerator. I went to the dining room to tell my parents I was leaving for school. When I walked in everyone was eating 

Stela - mom dad I leaving for school 

Donna - kelly coming 

Stella - kelly is not here  mom 

Boden - call if you don’t feel safe okay sweetheart 

Stella - okay love you guys bye

I head out for school listening to music the whole way. When I feel someone grab my shoulder I jump up so high. Luckily it was just Kelly.