Chapter 1

Lisa woke up at 3:30 after a major hangover. One would think that being 17 and unemployed you'd go look for a job or something. That wasn't her plan.
Considering she's filthy rich, living in a small mansion on the Beverly Hills, with three cars: a Lamborghini, Ferrari and a Bentley, a maid and basically every other goddamn thing you could ever want, she's set for life.
She went downstairs to the kitchen hoping that something would have been prepared for her, instead, she saw her step-mother and father there waiting for her.

"Morning mom." she said coldly running to her father to give him a hug.
"Daddy, why are the servants still asleep? And why are you all packed like you're gonna leave?"
"Sweetie, we told you three days ago, there will be an for opening another branch of the 'ANZs Apps and Electronics' in Dubai so you're in charge until we get back." Her mother said, trying not to sounds hurt by previous comments.
"Did anyone address you?" Lisa hissed
"Enough! Lisa! Show some respect for your mother!" he yelled causing complete silence throughout the whole mansion. "I do not have time for this, we leave tonight and your staying home tonight. No parties. No drugs ..... and no boys . Do I make myself clear?"
"But that's not fair!" she whined.

Before either of them could answer she ran up to her room and slammed the door shut. Immediately she pulls out a cigarette and lights it. Ten minutes later she opens the window to get the smell out. As she peers outside she spots the new family moving in their final sets of furniture. One person caught her eye. A young man, roughly 18-20 years old was effortlessly carrying some carpeting in one hand, and a box in the other.

Unable to see his face properly, Lisa leaned forward out the window. She almost had the perfect view when suddenly, her hand slipped and she went tumbling out of the window. Thankfully, the roof of her house was inclined, so she just rolled down the side falling into a muddy pile of leaves.

"Ugh what the fu..."

Before she could complete her sentence the boy noticed her in distress and ran towards her.

"Are you hurt?" He said half-way over to her.
"Yeah.... yeah I'm fine! Falling out of my room is a hobby for me!" Lisa said pulling her hair down to hide her face.

Whilst feeling completely embarrassed and stupid she got up quickly and ran inside. She went straight to her bathroom and turned on the hot water.

'Ugh I reek! Stupid house! Stupid window! Stupid..... mud!' - she thought to herself. When the temperature was just right she stepped in the tub and tried to relaxed. She couldn't stop thinking about him. She didn't even know his name. Heck! Twenty minutes ago she didn't even know he existed, but the only thing on her mind was changing that.

She stepped out of the tub and brushed her teeth. Wrapping a towel around her she went into her closet and began searching for the perfect outfit. By this time she narrowed it down to four options.

One was a mint green dress, complimented by teal heels and small studded earrings to match. Her next option was a red sweater dress and black tights with either her deep red uggs or her red converse. The third option in her array of choices was a purple crop top and black short shorts with slippers. The her last choice was a black, purple and yellow cocktail dress with heels and a bracelet to match.

After minutes of contemplation, she chose the third option and went to change. When she was finished she put her hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

As she approached the door her personal assistant, Lila, called out to her. Unlike the other servants Lila was actually her friend. Lila was her friend from kindergarten and thought it would just be easy money to work for the Valentino family.