06♡saviour

"Clever as the devil and twice as pretty."

🤍Nat🤍

🤍Nat🤍

"They bought you a motorbike?"

"Yup."

"And you know how to drive it?"

"Yup."

"And you want to take me on a ride?"

"Yup. Now are you going to keep asking questions or get on?"

So Ezra got a motorbike from his parents for his birthday. They offered to get theo one but he just wanted some stuff to make his car cooler. As soon as Ezras bike had arrived he dragged me out of my room, literally threw me over his shoulder, just to show me. And now he wants me to get on the back of his deathtrap?!

"I thought you liked motorbikes and wanted one yourself?" he asks while leaning on the side of his new bike. It's a very sexy bike. I can't lie, it's a Yamaha R7 I think?

"Yeah I do but you drive like you have 9 lives while in a car so excuse me for being a spectacle." I narrow my eyes at him to which he just rolls his pretty brown eyes at me.

"Come on you'll be fine, do you honestly think I'd ever let something happen to you? I'll even help you learn how to drive it for when you actually want your own one." well dang he's got me there.

"Fine, fine! Can I please go get changed first? I'm in my pajamas."

"Yes you may now hurry up."

"Ok ok sheesh.'' I quickly made my way back up to my apartment. Abbys is currently out with Theo and JJ somewhere studying so I don't have to tell her where I'm going. I make my way to my closet and pick out some blue kind of baggy jeans that have holes at the knees. I also picked out a simple balck cropped sleeveless t-shirt.

Once I'm dressed I quickly brush my hair and put on my jewelry, then slide my converses on too. Before I leave my room I grab my leather jacket that Ezra got for my 16th birthday. It's about a size too big for me but that's just how I like it.

Once I'm out of the elevator I jog back to where Ezra is but I see him talking to a girl, well the girls talking to him and he has his signature glare on.

"I have a girlfriend so no." he says. He has a girlfriend?

"Oh really well, where is she?" The girl is twirling her hair around her fingers and biting her lip. How is her lip not bleeding when she bites it like that?

"Over there." Ezra says while pointing at me. My eyes immediately widened but I quickly recovered and continued to walk over to him.

"She's your girlfriend? Really?" She looks at me up and down with disgust and I can't help but feel small. I should be used to this by now, all throughout highschool girls would be giving me these disgusting looks just because I'm friends with the guys.