Chapter 1

Your POV

You sat at your desk, following the teacher with your eyes as he paced back and forth. You never really favored this class, but you didn't have anything against it either. The only thing that was really a downside to the it was the fact that in this class, it was you and you alone, against everyone else. All of your friends had been placed in a separate class, so you didn't really know anyone. You knew of the people in your class, but they weren't necessarily the people you mixed with.

But then there was Dave. You'd never really thought much of him until today, when he was paired up with you for a project. You weren't necessarily worried or surprised about him working with you, but you would admit, you were happy he was.

Dave picked up his stuff and moved across the room to sit at the desk next to yours. You gave him a small glance and a wave, and in turn he smiled and nodded to you. It was then that for the first time all year, you noticed his sunglasses. Why were they even there? The room wasn't that bright.

As you looked at his sunglasses, your eyes traveled to other facial features. He had nice lips, from what you could tell. They were that perfect sort of soft pink that made them look incredibly kissable. They were cute, to say the least. You switched your gaze up to his hair, and wow his hair was so shiny and soft looking he might as well be a model for hair product commercials.

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Dave clearing his throat, which shook you from your daydreaming to realize you had been staring at him.

"Like what you see?" He flashed a grin at you and wow he could be a male lead in a cheesy chick flick.

"Sure," you returned the gesture with a thin smile. Great first impression, (Y/N). With all of that awkward charm of yours, Dave is in the palm of your hands.

"So, we're partners, guess I should introduce myself? Yeah, I'm Dave."

"Oh, I know. I mean like, you're pretty well known around here. I'm (Y/N)," he chuckled softly and nodded, holding his hand out. You went to shake it but you noticed it was in a fist. You moved your open palm into a fist and bumped it against his.

"So this project, got any idea on what to do?" The two of you then discussed a plethora of ideas, some of them terribly cliche and others relatively original. You both decided that a good project could only really be completed without the additional stress of a school campus. Dave invited you to come to his house and you very happily obliged.

Hey! Hey hi, yeah this is sort of just a test so if you think I should keep going let me know! I'm enjoying writing this so far and I'll try to update relatively often. So just tell me what you think.