First meeting

Hi readers this is my first time writing a story, thank you for reading it and I know it's horrible 💀. credit to Ventithewriter .........................................

Heizou pov*

"Gosh...bro am I late..." I jump out of my bed rushing to dress myself up. I glance at the clock... it's already past 8!!! Dang it, I am done. I dashed out of my house and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. The sky was already bright. Mrs Raiden is gonna kill me. I was on my way to high school, but then something caught my eye. A distance away, there was someone in school uniform like me. He has white blonde hair with a red stripe on it. He looks calm. I guess that I wasn't the only one late for school. He caught me staring at him. His hair blew gently as the breeze went by. His red ruby shines brightly under the sun. "Excuse me...Hi there," He said. "Do you know the way to Teyvat School?" He is a new student. I nodded. " Just follow me." I reply. He probably got lost while going to school. We both head to school together. It was pretty awkward, we didn't talk at all and he was just following behind me.

- At school -

Pant* pant* Finally I made it to school, trying to catch my breath. When I finally arrived, I saw Mrs Raiden waiting at the gate. "Heizou, do you realise that this is the 5th time you were late for school!? The next time you are late, you are going to detention. Do you understand me?". Mrs Raiden gave me a cold stare like she was going to eat me up. They guy behind me has already left and followed Mrs Raiden. I haven't got the chance to show him around.

"Yes Mrs Raiden.. sorry again..!" I whimpered.

I ran to class the moment she turned her back. When I reached my classroom. Miss Miko, was waiting for me,"Heizou, Mrs Raiden already told me that you would be arriving, please ensure you are not late again. You know the consequences, sit down now. I have to introduce a new student."
I got to my seat and the lessons beings. "Class today we had a new student joining us...." The new student walked into the class, and the next thing I knew it was the person I met on the way to school. I was surprised. " Nice to meet you, my name is Kaedehara Kazuha , I recently just transfer into Tevyat high school. I hope I could get along with everyone." Kazuha, that's his name... My eyes widen and was really interested. Miss Miko caught me being attentive therefore she assigned me to be his buddy. His table was next to mines. As he settled down, he gave me a small smile. He didn't forget about me.

During lessons, he was pretty chill and attentive. He was also very friendly. I got a little jealous since he got the class's attention but I'm also glad that he is getting along pretty well. Looking closely, he is quite gentle. The way he doesn't his work was efficient. I somehow couldn't take me eyes off him.

"Heizou...heizou.....HEIZOU!"

I jolted up from my seat and stared straight at Ms Sara. I totally forgot it was science lesson period. I got embarrassed. Ms Sara sigh and shook her head.

"Seriously Heizou, Please focus in class don't make me repeat myself again."

"Yes Ms Sara, I won't do that again." I replied her quickly before she gets even mad.

I glanced to my right and noticed Kazuha giggling at me. He caught me in getting scolded. I totally ruined my coolness. Not long before it was break time.

" Hey Kazuha, wanna grab some food together? " I asked awkwardly.

" Sure." He smiled.

We both headed down to the canteen and I showed him around the school. He was quick at remembering places surprisingly. We were both quite awkward at first but slowly we got along. I found out that Kazuha likes adventures and traveling. He also loves hearing stories from far way and mysteries. He's such an interesting person. We grab some fresh bun and refreshments to fill ourselves. I almosted robbed to the whole stall since I'm a big eater. Surprisingly, Kazuha didn't judge me. Usually, my friends would be nagging at me for eating too much. I chuck down my food and thought of where else Kazuha haven't seen. While thinking hard, I noticed that he was glancing out of the window. What he is looking at? Does he like looking at the sky? An idea just stuck me.

"Kazuha, I got a really good place to show you." I grind and dragged him along. We had to the roof top, I kicked open the door. The door was rusty and people rarely comes up here. Except for me. The school rooftop was my favorite place to be alone. Kazuha was dumbfounded by the view. The breeze was strong and we could see the whole school from on top.
"You like looking at nice views right?"

"How did you know?" Kazuha asked me.

"Isn't it obvious? I caught you looking out of the window a few times. I thought you did like it if I bring you here." I scratched my head while saying it nervously. I rarely says this kind of nice things to people.

Kazuha couldn't help but smile happily. His smile was so bright like the sun.
"I appreciate it."