what the hell, he's from hell

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏

"Yes m'lady?" Mashiho whispered hoarsely before turning her around to face him, trapping her body between the railings and himself. It was silent for a while, the only noise being the the little clacks that his gun made, hitting against the metal railings.

"What did you do to him, mashiho?" She finally spoke. "I haven't done anything yet." He shrugged casually. "What do you want? Why are you here- don't tell me.. were you following me?!" He bobbed his shoulders up and down again. She sighed, clearly annoyed and angry.

"please don't do anything to jaeyun. he's harmless, he didn't do anything to deserve that." She pleaded infront of him, hoping he would spare that man.

"But he touched these hands y/n. he touched your hands." Mashiho uttered in a monotone voice while bringing her hand up, caressing her fingers with his hands. She stared at their hands in disbelief, slightly shocked because of the direct contact of his warm hands against hers.

"You're hopeless." She shook her head before pulling her hands away from him. Y/n pushed Mashiho away from her before walking away in Hopes to see Jaeyun somewhere. She could only reach the narrow corridor as she was pulled back again against the wall. Seriously, what's wrong with him ?!

"We have some unfinished business, cheif y/n kim." She rolled her eyes turning to the other side only to be met with the terrified eyes of one of the waiters. Mashiho glared at them, signalling him with his gun to leave them alone. The waiter obeyed incredulously, almost stumbling on his way back.

"You really didn't take my words seriously y/n." Mashiho stared softly into her orbs. "I didn't, and I'm not planning to." She slightly smirked at him, not knowing where all this confidence is coming from.

"You will, and I'll make sure you do." He spoke while caressing her lips with his fingers, slightly smudging the lipstick onto her face. He kept on slowly moving his fingers until her make up was ruined. Y/n couldn't say anything as she helplessly stared at this man infront of her. His touch was certainly doing things to her, and she didn't know what to feel.

He stopped his actions and looked at the the ruined make up. Y/n licked her dry lips before looking away. Her hair was slightly out of place from the small commotion earlier, she was slightly sweating due to the close proximity between them. He looked at her smudged lips. She looked like mess right now, a beautiful mess he is willing to mess up even more.

He smiled softly, turning her back to face him as he noticed her eyelids closing. "I'm..sleepy." She murmured under her breath, her knees feeling wobbly as she kept on leaning against his body. He found her adorable as she was trying her best to fight back the urge to sleep she was feeling right now.

"Sorry about that. I knew theres isn't another way to get you to come with me." He smiled looking at his thumb, before fixing her hair a bit. Her head slowly lowered down on his shoulders as she completely fell into a deep slumber. He chuckled when he knew he succeeded his little mission.

He carefully held her small figure in his arms as her face buried into the crook of his neck. He could feel her slow breathing against his skin. Mashiho smiled before taking her up into his arms and walking away.

🌚🌚🌚🌚

Y/ns eyes fluttered open to the familiar ceilings of her room. She slowly got up from her slumber and looked around. After a slight groans and endless yawns she finally looked down at herself.

She was still wearing the dress from last night, but she noticed all her accessories and bag was gone. was she Robbed? No right? She looked to the side and sighed in relief as she saw everything arranged neatly on the side table. Her heels placed beside her bed.

She suddenly remembered everything that happened last night. The date, that commotion at the rooftop, jaeyun, her little moment with mashiho inside the corridor. She gasped in horror as she hopped out of bed and ran out of her room.

She quickly ran down the stairs gasping her mouth and glanced around the living room. Her eyes squinted towards a black head peeping from the couch. She slowly came forward revealing a dozed off mashiho.

His eyelashes rested peacefully as he had his hands against his face for support. She backed away and accidentally plopped her self on the sofa.

Y/n sat there, looking at this man infront of her in awe. Why does he have to look so perfect? Why are people engaged with such illegal things so good looking? She couldn't understand, why she hasn't ditched this man but instead, felt herself not being able to distance from him.

She stared at his face for a good while before standing up to walk away.

"I was thinking of when you'll stop looking at me."

Before she could turn around her body, a firm grip pulled her towards the couch, resulting her to land on his lap.

He put away a few strands of hair from her face and continued looking into her eyes. Blood rushing to her cheeks as she looked away from his strong gaze. She nervous moved in his lap, her bare legs directly in contact with his legs.

"Good morning Cheif y/n kim."

please don't say my name like that.. it isn't helping.

She gulped finally facing him with a frown. "What did you do to jaeyun ? Is he alive-" Her words came to a sudden halt as he pulled her closer to himself. His arms firmly wrapped around her waist.

"He's very much alive, and will always be, as long as you stay away from him."

He casually smiled caressing cheeks with his hands, pinching them lightly. She just sat there on his lap, too flustered to even utter a word. He finally looked onto her eyes, gazing right through her soul, or Atleast that's what she felt like.

Their little staring contest was disturbed when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Before she could swift away, he suddenly stood up carrying her in his arms. She gulped nervously as he slowly made her sit on the kitchen counter, before keeping his hands beside her.

Taking out his phone he answered the call while keeping her between him and the kitchen counter. She stares at him not being able to understand whatever he was saying. The call ended as his eyes met with her again. He leaned closer towards her face before speaking.

"I liked waking up to your pretty face." He placed a kiss near her ear lobe making her close her eyes for a second,  gripping on the counter even more. She felt shivers going up and down her spine as his soft lips brushed against her own skin.

He slightly ruffled her messy hair before walking away. Panting heavy breaths for some unknown reason ; She watched as his figure disappeared from her sight, a heavy sigh escaping her lips.