Admission

Look...I know you like to be in control and I understand that but...I really wanna go down on you again.." I say to him. His c*** was delicious last night and I didn't get enough.
"Well...you are very good at it.." he says to me smiling devilishly
I smile back at him
"Ok...yeah...if you really want to, you can." he says to me
"Yes...I really want to...I'm dying to taste you..." I say back to him smiling and licking my lips.
"Mmm..well ok...since you put it that way... I think I'll let you.." he says as he kisses my lips softly and smiles.

He rolls off of me and onto his back. I climb on top of him and kiss him deeply and passionately as he moans into my mouth. I kiss my way down his body until I reach his manhood. I grab it in my hand and look up at him as I stroke it up and down with my hand. He looks down at me, licks his lips and smiles as he bites down on his bottom lip. Sexy! I gently slide his foreskin back and dig my tongue into his hole. He moans loudly and digs his hands into my hair. I take him into my mouth and begin to suck gently letting my saliva run down his co** making it slick and shiny. He moans louder as he gently pushes down on my head. I take him deeper into my mouth and suck harder as I stroke him up and down with my hand at the same time. I can taste his precum on my tongue so I take him out of my mouth, spit his precum back onto his manhood and then take him into my mouth again sucking it all off while he looks on in amazement.

"Oh my god...fu**..." he moans while he watches the show I put on for him

I moan while I suck on him, enjoying every moment of it. I especially enjoy his sexy moans and growls and the faces of ecstasy he's making while I suck on his co**. I begin to get so turned on that I reach down with my other hand and begin to massage my already swollen cl** while I pleasure him. After about 15 more minutes, he starts to push down on my head faster now so I increase the speed of my sucking and stroking. He begins to pant and call my name so I know he's close to the edge and so am I.

"Uhh...uh...I'm gonna cum..." he moans to me.

He grabs my hair tighter as I deep throat his co**. He yells my name as he explodes into my mouth. His sweet cum slides down the back of my throat and I swallow every drop still stroking him with my hand, hoping to extract every last drop of his precious seed into my mouth. I take his saliva soaked co** out of my mouth and kiss it gently. I stop rubbing my cl**.

"Oh god..." he moans as I crawl back on top of him. I kiss his lips gently.
"Did you enjoy that?" I ask smiling
"Oh yeah...you're incredible...my god...." he says to me still breathing hard.
"But why did you stop pleasuring yourself? I was enjoying it." he asks
"Because you came already." I say
"Yeah, but you didn't. I wanna watch you cum... please continue..." he says to me smiling devilishly.

I smile back at him while he sits up in the bed. I sit across from him and spread my legs wide open. He stares at my already slick womanhood and licks his lips. I reach my hand down and begin to massage my cl** again while he watches me. I never had a man watch me do this before and I have to admit, I'm seriously turned on by having an audience. I look him in his eyes while I continue to massage and rub my tender spot. I begin to moan as I feel my climax approaching. He sits across from me licking his lips and stroking his manhood gently. I arch my back, shut my eyes and scream outloud as my orgasm hits me hard. I squirt all over the bed and he moans in response still stroking his manhood. I open my eyes and he's smiling at me.

"Mmm...f***..I really enjoyed that...lay down for me baby girl.. I'm hard again and I wanna be inside you.." He tells me still stroking himself.

I lay down and he climbs on top of me. He kisses me sweetly on the lips. He grabs his manhood and enters me slowly as he looks into my eyes. The sensation makes my eyes roll into the back of my head and once again, my bottom lip trembles as I feel him enter me and I bite down on it gently to stop it from trembling.

"Mmmm..baby...I love the face you make when I first enter you....its so sexy.." he says to me as he pushes himself deeper inside me and groans.

I moan in response as he sinks all the way into me and begins to pump in and out of me slowly. The feeling is exquiste and I've never felt this way with a man before.

"Oh god...uhh....I love you.." I say before I can stop myself. My feelings got the best of me and before I knew it, the words slip out of my mouth

He stops what he's doing and looks at me. Oh s***.

"Oh...I'm sorry...I.. uhh..I..." I start to say but he cuts me off.
"Shh.." he whispers to me as he puts his finger to my lips stopping me from talking.
"I love you too." he says to me smiling