Little Disclaimer (Read this, first!)

Hello readers and followers, I know it's been a while, but having long breaks do have some benefit. Such as not only relaxing, but having time to find and look for stuff that can be used as inspiration for a future story, like this one I've been working on.

First off, I came across an ecchi game named Hime Yoku (which explains where the images above are from), and after going through it a few times, I was struck with an idea for a story. And I plan to do something a little different in regards to the reader. If you don't know what Hime Yoku is, you should look it up.

Secondly, I apologize for the low-ranking effort of the image above, but I do not own any professional image editing programme, nor do I wish to buy one. But it's meant to show what the girls will look like in this story.

(Top row: Catena, Vires. Bottom row: Tio, Fakel, Soniam)

Thirdly, instead of being the kind of guy I've done in other stories before, this one will have a more negative mindset. But in time, that will change as the short story progresses, especially when he meets these five girls.

Lastly, and this goes without saying, there will be a lot of lemon scenes because what else do we expect when demonic magic is involved? So if you've been following me for a long, long time, you should know what to expect. Also, all of the girls involved are 18 and over.

And with that, I wrap up this little disclaimer.

So let's get on with the story for real!