The "normal night".........

Any "normal night" things can change without warning..... and this is what happened to a group of Ocean explorers a few nights ago in the fall...... and trust me it was weird......

One Fall Night on top of the OctoPod the Octonauts were gathered together to watch the stars instead of their usual game night......

This was such a great idea Captain

Yeah Thanks Captain now I can study the stars to see if they can move ,change or devlop

SHELLINGTON!!!! THIS IS MENT TO BE FUN WHY ARE YOU WORKING?

Well we do need to be prepared for anything Kwazii.....

Yes Shellington we do need to be prepared for anything but Octonauts seeing the stars in the night sky and studing wasn't the only reason I gathered us here for..........

Ummmmmm what do you m mean.......?

Yeah Cap whaddya mean........?

Uhhhhh um well I was thinking instead of sleeping over in the game pod we could sleep over the Octo Pod if that's aright with you guys?

Sounds good to me Matey!!!!!!

Yeah great idea Captain!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!

Indeed.....

Yeah great idea Cap!!!!!

Thanks Octonauts!!!

(hours later)

It's getting late Octonauts should we stop right here?

Yes

No.......

Come on you two it's late as I said and we need to keep our energry up for tomorrow

But I am not tired Matey......

Neither am I plus I have to check the Gups Cap

Fine stay up but not too late remember we have to be well rested in case an animal needs help

Okay...........

(They both stay up and play Volley Ball but no even before they start....)

(Yawns and falls down and alseep next to Dashi)

HAHAHA Tweak could'nt stay up as long as- (Yawns and falls down to Peso and falls asleep next to him)

( hours after they went to sleep a bright light caught Captain's eye)

Uhhh what is- (sees bright light) huh?

Captain looked at the bright light which lead to the moon only something was rather off about the Moon today......

Was it that? it's like a signal of somekind only not at the same time.........

He checks the Radar only to find nothing but that Couldn't be right....
somehow their logo got on the moon and it didn't just climb up there it's self so how did it get there then?

Maybe it's one of the OctoWatches........

He goes to check but it wasn't An Octo Watch.........

Ummm maybe it's my compass?

He checks again but it wasn't.......

Hmmm if it's not a signal , or an OctoWatch.... and not my Octo Compass..... then why is are symbol in the sky....????? hmmm this sounds tricky but we need to find out what is wrong with the Moon Time To Sound the Octo Alert!!!!!!!!!!!! (clicks Octo Alert) Octonauts to your Sations!!!!!!!!!!