𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!

𝐍OT EDITED!!———————————————————————

𝐍OT EDITED!!
———————————————————————

I am this cute shop.

It is so adorable.

They have so many different flowers.

I am actually in love.

The way they make the bouquets, I am actually in love.

They all have these notes in them.

It is actually so simple but so different.

I love it they make these bouquets right in front of you.

It is a new business it is not the cheapest place but it is so thoughtful so that is the point I guess tho.

I mean for a bouquets, hand made chocolate and a note is $22.50.

I think it is so cute for valentines day.

But right now it is October so it is all decorated for Halloween which I love.

Halloween is my favourite season of the year probably.

I wish it was Christmas but I always wished for those white people christmases where they would have the perfect dinner on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day.

How they would all spend time as a family enjoying each others company.

But in my house it was a completely different story.

It was shouting, me and my brother eating food in my bedroom while he would turn a Christmas movie and we would enjoy watching that pretending that we could not hear our parents shouting and glass smashing as gun shots go off.

It was the worst time of the year.

As someone shakes me I realise I zoned out thinking of the stupid past.

"I am so sorry to disturb, you oh my goodness you are absolutely gorgeous but anyway what I wanted to say is that we are having a Halloween party tonight at 9:30pm if you would like to come." A lady tells me as she grins at me handing me an invitation.

"Oh wow I will think about it."

"Where is the party at tho?" I question her as she smiles at me handing other people invitations.

"It is two stores down the street, I own the building just like this one but I thought why not use the other one you know? I am sorry I am rambling I do not mean to I promise I just get really nervous and-"

I cut her off "No it is okay I would love to come." I tell her as I see her smile widen.

"Thank you, thank you!" She tells me as she jumps up while smiling as people give her a look while passing which makes her stop and stand there.

"Sorry. I am Camila but my friends call me Cami... no they don't actually only my brothers do."

"Sorry I am doing it again."