Chapter 3.

Jacks POV.
---------------------

It's later in the day, my body doesn't hurt anymore. I'm hanging out with my brothers, discussing music.

"Hm.. Is uhm.. possible we can release a song tomorrow? I already have it produced if you look in that file-" I say, pointing out a file on Ryan's computer. He listened to the song and smiled.

"Holy shit.. yeah, yeah we can." Ryan said with a smile.

The song was a sad one, honestly. The main theme of it was a huge apology. Would anyone know what I was saying sorry for? No, not until it happens. I smile sadly, as I think about how many people will miss me. My fans, my family, my friends, my dog, just.. everyone.

I sigh as my brothers question my wellness, I just reassure them that I'm doing just fine. I adjust the trapper hat that's on my head.

~~~~~~

We eventually all leave eachother alone, going to do our own things. Adams working on his PHD, Ryan goes to mess around with his piano, and I was just sitting here. Tomorrow was my last day. Today was good, I need to make tomorrow better.

Should I go out with a bang? Do something to satisfy everyone? Shock them, even?

I sigh as I lay down to go to bed, knowing I'll be laying here for a while. I fell asleep at about 4AM, not getting much sleep.

I wake up the next morning, feeling shockingly rested..