We were 'great'!!

Discovering in the bible "words" the mystery behind Black people's subjugation and particularly those of African descent: Who are referred to as Ethiopians in the bible.

Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Numbers 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Ezekiel 30:9 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh.

Egypt which is Africa; in its ancient glory it was a picture of the current world, with the giants inhabited "promised land" or Canaan (i.e. Named as Ham's son) being the picture of heaven and the heavenly mansions that JESUS CHRIST promised to HIS followers.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Africa is in the bible called "the land of Ham".

[ Psalms 105:23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. ]

Psalms 105:27 They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.

Psalms 106:22 Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red sea.

If a man is chosen by GOD ALMIGHTY, it is so because "he humbled himself" in CHRIST'S case, is "very meek" in Moses' case and weakened in Paul the Apostle's case.

[ Psalms 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. ]

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Numbers 12:3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

2 Corinthians 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

GOD "resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble".

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Even in subjugation many Africans boast of their pride: as though to remind us of Nimrod, an ancient and proud world ruler who was the son of Cush; Ham's son.